Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
Forum Rules Welcome to KAF!

We welcome to KAF and we hope you enjoy your long active stay here. Start your own topic and introduce yourself! Don't worry... We won't be mean if you aren't!

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Hello again!, My Re-introduction and catch up post
Twinblades
Posted: 2017-08-11, 04:24 PM

It's the Megadeus!!

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

Hello everyone!! It's been far too long for such a great community.

So, as a reintroduction, I am Twinblades, or Twin, or TB for short. I've been around for a while, but we had our brief haitus. The things I've been up to since then:

Went to college twice. First for an Associates of Science, then an Associates in Simulation and Game Design. I finished neither degree as I got a job in the industry. I am a Senior Game Activity Team Member at Ubisoft Support NCSA. This means that I am the intermediary between business, development and support teams.

What does this mean? It means a very simple and straightforward rule: Please do not ask me about stuff at my job. Anything I can share, I share freely and love showing what our company can do. However, if there's something I cannot share, I will say so. Pushing will not work. I enjoy my job and Non-Disclosure Agreements are serious.
(I can share that I am the Game Support Lead for Far Cry 5. That game is FUN AF.)

Also, please don't mention that our games are terrible or that you want something from us. I have no ability to change that, and suggestions will get lost on me. If you have any issues with the games, I will help with what I can, but eventually, I'll turn you over to create a support ticket. Again, nothing I can do about that.

Enough of the super serious stuff! I've traveled internationally now, I have felt the touch of a woman ( wink.gif ) and I've broken out of my shell a bit. I'm now constantly in the Discord channel and love talking and chatting. I also stream a bit too. I haven't done it lately, but any time I go live, I'll poke into the discord to say that I'm going live. You can find me at www.twitch.tv/churchergames

Finally a pic of me again. Me from 2009:
user posted image

Me 3 days ago:
user posted image

Good to see everyone again! biggrin.gif <3

-------------------
They say...the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire...Once.-Tony Stark

* The tagger question has been closed by Cornelia Li Britannia. The tags associated with Twinblades: two very short blades, two blades, loves to twinkle, absolutely freakin awesome!, he has dual swords., bald head of awesomeness, soup, sweetie, lololololololololololololol, beta sister lover?
[PM]
[QUOTE]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]