Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
  [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Persona 5, Has It Stole Your Heart?
Saint
Posted: 2017-06-22, 07:19 AM

Cap'n

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

Wanted to see if anyone has played/is still in the middle of playing Persona 5?

I'm just over halfway through October and am thoroughly enjoying it (it's been a slow process thanks to my 6 month old)

So far I think I still like P4 over this one, but I'm excited to finally see the mysteries start unraveling.

Also, who's everyone's favorite character?

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Zander Malrik
Posted: 2017-06-23, 12:12 AM

Partially self-proclaimed king of Random Ramblings

DarkOffline

I haven't for console reasons. I'm just playing through Persona 4 again until I can finally get 5. Is there any new systems in place? What have they done better?

-------------------

Quoted(ref) Hellbreaker (on 17 February, 2010, 08:00 AM PST)

You know, falling down from a window only to see MLN beat off Zander isn't what I expected...
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Saint
Posted: 2017-06-23, 04:55 AM

Cap'n

DarkOffline

Mostly it feels easier to progress your social links and have activities for leveling up your stats. The links feel like they give better rewards/abilities, and there more areas to unlock and explore. (You travel around different areas of Tokyo, it's cool)

As far as story, my friend described liking p5 over p4 because p5 seemed more serious and that p4 was more like Scooby Doo (you and the gang solving a mystery),whereas in p5 you're the infamous phantom thieves

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Zander Malrik
Posted: 2017-06-24, 10:30 PM

Partially self-proclaimed king of Random Ramblings

DarkOffline

See that's all I want in a review. While I think I would enjoy it, I like how p4 was more a casual everyday thing, the scooby doo essence is part of what makes it enjoyable. At the same time I always wondering how the social links can be used for a more serious storyline.

-------------------

Quoted(ref) Hellbreaker (on 17 February, 2010, 08:00 AM PST)

You know, falling down from a window only to see MLN beat off Zander isn't what I expected...
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Saint
Posted: 2017-06-25, 02:00 AM

Cap'n

DarkOffline

Yeah, it's definitely a different vibe. A lot of the side social links you have because the can teach you a skill or some how benefit your team. Slightly different feel then in p4 where you're just trying to be a good person all around. At least that's the feeling I got

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Saint
Posted: 2017-08-18, 07:15 PM

Cap'n

DarkOffline

Man, I just beat it finally last night. What a phenomenal game. I can't wait to hear if they're going to release an extended version or any kind of story/side quest DLC

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]