Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
Pages: 3 123   ( Go to first unread post ) [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Pyresphere Cloning Facility
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-02-18, 09:33 AM

Time Lord Victorious

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

Lucien very slowly twisted his head around toward this new presence, under his black out glasses his right eye was twitching.

"Did he just call me bro," Lucien says to himself then toward the clone"Did you just call me bro?"

Among the shortlist of Lucien's pet peeves being called Bro was for one reason or another on it. Shaking his head side to side Lucien rises a few feet into the air.

"My name is Lucien M. Darkwood, the M stands for Magic. Shooting star of the financial world and financial backer to the Seikazoku, and you," Lucien jabs an accusatory finger at the pyresphere clone "are an abomination. I'm going to boil your blood and then kill your creator, but I hope you don't hold it against me." Lucien flashes his million dollar smile and dissapears.

He appears in the same position high above the man his palms pointed down golden flames building up into a wall of sorts, the flames twist and form into the shape of a golden phoenix. Lucien brings his arms back then swing down launching the bird at it's prey, one of its tails still attached to Lucien's palm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation of the Golden Flames: Named that because of their appearence not temperature, the manifestation of Lucien's sacred power (Reishishin). Lucien must maintain a connection to the flames or they will dissapear almost instantly. Almost alchemical in nature Lucien can adjust its properites and chemical make up to make it burn, explode, or increase its density and even form it into an edge.

Phoenix Flame: Razor sharp claws and a solid body.

-------------------
user posted image
{Click for Information on the Clan Wars}
Click for My Quote of the week (Updated: 8/26)
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-02-18, 10:52 PM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

((Post coming Friday.))

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-02-24, 01:30 AM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

Quoted(ref) Raisurinu (on 16 February, 2009, 08:28 PM PST)

Raisurinu heard something from a distance, but at the moment it didn't matter to him. The man in front of him said something odd. There was a sense of deja vu in Raisurinu's mind. He heard this statement before, although it was a bit different. The Frostburn clone didn't care for Raisurinu's inactivity, he began his first attack.

Frostburn threw off his Captain's robe and his ice armor began to form. One Frostburn's mask was formed he spoke. "Now we begin. Binding Spell the 1st! Sai!" The spell had hit Raisurinu, but it had no effect on him, like the time before. Raisurinu remembered, his one and only battle with Frostburn. It started out exactly like this.

Raisurinu was annoyed, someone was toying with him. Raisurinu's rage grew more intense. The clone will die and the one who made it would suffer. Frostburn had already began his next move, pointing his Zanpakutou at Raisurinu. "Sakayume Konosekai! Craft your dreams!" The blade of his Zanpakutou exploded of it's hilt and raced towards Raisurinu, a bright blue reiatsu taking place of the blade.

Raisurinu quickly dodged the blade, though it scraped his side, since the distance between the two was not so far. Raisurinu gritted his teeth and began to laugh insanely. "I would suggest you run now, you poor excuse of a human." The darkness that was spread throughout the area around Raisurinu began to move. The lines of darkness spread outwards towards Frostburn. Some coming in from the ground and some from the air.

Frostburn's expression changed and he looked slightly agitated. Frostburn quickly jumped back as the lines of drakness collided on the spot where he had stood, "A Captain does not flee from a ryoka! We fight to the death! Uhshuuman! Dream Mist!"

Seven fist sized orbs of reiatsu are spat out of the the Zanpakutou, each shining a different color of the rainbow. The orbs each pelt towards Raisurinu with enough force to break bones on impact. They constantly change angle, first going diagonally, then spiraling upwards in a sharp curve, and being very hard to hit, with each of them heading at Raisurinu.

Gathering reiatsu underneath his feet, Frostburn leaps backwards, but up, into the side of damaged building. On contact, he gathers the reiatsu again, and goes even higher, until he's above Raisurinu.

Thrusting out his Zanpakutou, it extends outward, like a whip. Rushing past Raisurinu, it makes contact with the embedded blade, connecting it to the whip. Pulling back the Zanpakutou, the blade come out, and heads straight for Raisurinu, the entire thing reminiscent of a scorpion's tail.

"It's definitely the same... At this rate..."

Raisurinu plunged all ten of the blades he mentally wielded into the ground and made them circle around Raisurinu, tearing up the ground and sending chunks of earth outwards hitting several of the orbs which exploded. The orbs exploded on contact with the chunks of earth which broke into pieces, some of which scraped Raisurinu's face, drawing some blood. The blade that was coming for Raisurinu from behind was deflected by the ten blades that circled around Raisurinu.

Raisurinu watched the clone and the clone's expression changed once again, it would seem that it was impressed by Raisurinu's actions. Raisurinu was getting annoyed. The Frostburn clone was acting exactly like it did when Raisurinu first encountered him.

Why not tell the clone that he is actually a clone?

Raisurinu's eyes widened suddenly, a thought had entered his mind. Why not? Why not tell the clone that it was actually a clone? What would happen? Raisurinu glared at the Frostburn clone.

"Pathetic. To think that you're like him in action and in mind. Yet, apparently, you're not smart enough to realize you're not real, but merely a copy."

OoC @ Frost:

Frost laughed. "Of course I am a copy. Though it's more accurate to say that I was a blank generic before being programmed. That much was apparent when Master Pyresphere did everything he could to link my, ah, model's skills to my own." The captain pulled in his blade, spinning it overhead. "That was when he met with problems. The original's power was not easily replicated. And I think you know what I speak of, that this blade is a toy for me."

Frost stopped spinning the blade. Or to be more accurate the blade stopped dead in midair with an alchemic pulse emanating from the captain. He grinned and said, "Magic was out of the question for me, but there was something equally as good. Alchemy. And infused with the Philosopher's Elixir as I am, my power exceeds that of the original. Allow me to demonstrate to you."

The clone let go of the hilt and drew his hands in, breathing into them, eyes closing. "Winter's chill breathes its kiss. Ice preserves the fallen warrior. Pristine frost stops time for all in its embrace." Frost's eyes opened, burning bright red. "Frozen Alchemy: Absolute Zero."

An invisible burst of cold rushed towards Raisurinu, ice spontaneously forming on everything it touched before shattering from the sudden temperature differences, creating a wave of shrieking glass that threatened to envelop the vizard. And unlike anything Frost had unleashed before, there was no defense from this technique. Anything touched by it had its molecules stilled forever, locked in time with no hope of movement ever again.

-------------------
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-02-28, 02:18 PM

Mugendai Touken

Group: Root Administrator

DarkOffline

Raisurinu's expression changed from that of rage to amusement.

"Amusing. Not this is more interesting!"

Raisurinu watched as the air aroundFrostburn change, enveloping everything in it's path into ice and watched as the many things that surrounded them shatter. A Shinigami from behind Raisurinu decided to take Raisurinu's distraction as a chance to attack from above. Raisurinu dodged the attack and threw the Shinigami into the swords that encircled Raisurinu, the Shinigami was cut into many pieces. The pieces of the Shinigami flew outwards and into the cold.

The pieces shattered as they hit the ground. Raisurinu had figured out to things, the cold is spreading outwards, and that Shinigami are not immune to it's effects. Raisurinu made a noise of annoyance.

"Spyder, your former comrade had gained some amusing abilities. I'm pretty sure you can feel what's happening at the moment. I hope you're ready to defend yourself against this."

Raisurinu focused the darkness into the ten swords that encirlced him, and their auras began to expand. Then, the aura quickly reverted back to it's original amount and the ground beneath Raisurinu began to collapse. Raisurinu did nothing and allowed himself to fall a considerable amount. At the same time, he began to bury himself.

Raisurinu was a good distance away from the surface and the darkness began to bring down chunks of earth upon Raisurinu. Raisurinu had already positioned the ten swords above him to prevent him from being crushed to death. As far as Raisurinu was concerned, the hole he made was already filled three quarters of the way already.

Raisurinu saved himself from the effects of Frostburn's attack. But he had placed himself in quite the predicament. Raisurinu can not escape from here, he was a sitting duck. But, it did not mean he cannot attack. Raisurinu sensed Frostburn's presence on the surface, where the darkness he wielded still covered the battlefield. Raisurinu was still emanating the darkness, which he sent upwards.

The darkness was seeping through the ground. The darkness began to take shape, unaffected by the drastic change in temperature. After it was done, the figure of Raisurinu wielding two swords was standing there along with ten swords made of darkness which surrounded the figure.

There was still plenty of darkness floating around the battlefield. The figure's facial expression was slightly indiscernible. But, it had a smirk on it's face. A line of darkness shot across the ground, and went underneath Frostburn and past. Another line to the side of him and another on his other side.

The darkness that resembled Raisurinu rushed forward, the ten blades attacking at various angles, and the two that the darkness held in the form of a cross slash. At the same time, the lines erupted, waves of darkness forming along the lines all at once.

-------------------
user posted image
Thanks to IBF for the awesome sig~
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-04-18, 07:48 PM

Mugendai Touken

Group: Root Administrator

DarkOffline

OoC: I'm guessing this RP is dead with no chances of survival? Considering this is the last RP that was going on before the "revision" of the clans, I hope there would be some closure in all of this.

-------------------
user posted image
Thanks to IBF for the awesome sig~
[PM]
[QUOTE]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]