Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
Pages: 3 123   ( Go to first unread post ) [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Pyresphere Cloning Facility
Switch
Posted: 2009-01-23, 05:20 PM

You often meet fate on the road to avoid it...

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

The transmutation circle beneath the pair distorted the room as it carried them to another, the seals involved in the circles makeup were as plain as day to Jinai as he watched the circle instead of the strange acid trip distortion of the room. Waleria on the other hand was watching the room and pulled the pipe from his mouth. The scruffy blond man stared at the object in his hands before shaking his head, the room finishing the shift as both of them stood in a Clone holding room.

"Hey," Waleria spoke up as he looked at the blank people in the pods "This remind you of anybody?"

"Aside from you?" Jinai jested as he gave a small smirk at Waleria before looking around the room. "You know this does remind me of somebody actually..."

"Runes, pair of Katars, black-" Waleria started but was quickly cut of by a series of affirmations by Jinai as he got the picture. A man they'd long since tried to leave in the past when they shared the same body. Jinai let out a sigh as they both started walking "I know who you're talking about now. Much as I don't wanna remember I kinda wonder what he's doing these days."

They were headed in the direction of the next circle when Waleria stopped, Jinai noticed this and stopped as well. He looked back at the hermit as the other man looked around. Waleria looked up at the pods before turning to Jinai, his words bringing a question that both of them must have equally pondered upon entering the room. "You know... with all these clones, you think we should sabotage these pods?"

"Dunno, lets ask." Jinai said before reaching out with his thoughts, trying to catch Kagami's attention. "Kagami.... ask Spyder if we have a green light to sabotage these clone pods. They may prove to be a problem later if left unchecked."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-25, 02:34 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

"You are wrong on two accounts, Raisurinu." Came Spyder's response, calm as ever. "For one, this is not an illusion. This is a working replica of Soul Society, built as a training ground for completed Pyresphere Clones. No doubt they've copied this particular location due to my past."

"And for two..." Spyder paused for only a moment to glance at his companion. "The spiritual energy here is just the tip of the iceburg. In all actuality, we are completely surrounded."

As the words left his mouth, several Shunpo's completed, leaving Raisurinu and Spyder to be surrounded by a ring of hooded Shinigami. Even without trying, Spyder could sense the Reiatsu of a Captain-level Shinigami in each of them, and perhaps an even deeper power awaiting.

"I hope you've sharpened that blade since the Clan Wars, or at least learned some new attacks. Looks like we're gonna have to cut our way through." He said as the crowd of one hundred Shinigami Captains closed in on them.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-25, 12:01 PM

Mugendai Touken

Group: Root Administrator

DarkOffline

Raisurinu stood there unfazed, "Hmph, guess I my abilities to sense others aren't out of tune." Raisurinu grinned when Spyder commented on Raisurinu's ability to fight, "Oh? If I recall, you hardly had anything to do during the last battle." Raisurinu's grin evolved into a menancing smirk and started laughing, "This is going to be interesting~"

Raisurinu quickly placed both his hands onto their respective weapon hilts, "I suggest you jump quickly." Raisurinu drew out both his blades dramatically, slashing horizontally in front of him with Zarion and slammed Zrion onto the ground. A wind kamikaze was sent propelling towards the Shinigami closest to Raisurinu and an earth kamikaze started erupting from the ground following the wind kamikaze. Also, a wave of reiatsu bursted outwards with Raisurinu as it's epicenter, due to the release of his weapons. The wave of reiatsu hit the Shinigami that stood closest to Spyder and Raisurinu, dealing some damage to them. At least enough damage to allow for Raisurinu to rush them.

Raisurinu slashed horizontally with Zarion at the several of Shingami in front of him and followed it up by twirling and bringing down Zrion down upon them. Most of the Shinigami blocked the first attack, it would've been pathetic for them not to. However, the Shingami in front of Raisurinu was not so lucky, Zrion slammed down upon him, although he managed to block the attack slightly, the attack had enough force to partially slice the Shinigami's head right down the middle. A burst of blood erupting from the head and coating the surrounding Shinigami, Raisurinu included.

Raisurinu laughed insanely, "A crimson nectar fills the skies. Yet, it is not enough, I believe an ocean of crimson would suffice." There were lines of darkness that lingered in the air, it followed the path of Raisurinu's blades. The Shinigami surrounding Raisurinu began to attack, walking into these lines. They were not harmed. Many of the Shinigami brought out their shikai to attack Raisurinu.

However, the ones in the path of the lines, were cut apart. Raisurinu's grin grew more and more insane. Four bodies were cut cleanly in two, one was beheaded, another was cut in half right down the middle, the other was cut into two from the shoulder to the hip, and the last on lost his torso. More blood began to fill the scene around Raisurinu as he laughed maniacally.

"I guess not all of Soul Society's Captains were all that powerful. Either that or they don't have enough experience." Raisurinu sensed a flash of light coming from his side. The Shinigami to his left had parted revealing three Shinigami, chanting three different kidous, the hadōs (Destruction Spells). The three Shinigami finished their chants at the same time. "Byakurai!", "Raikōhō!", "Souren Soukatsui!"

The three attacks could deal extensive damage by themselves, but with three, getting hit by them would be quite dangerous. Raisurinu quickly initiated a shunpo up into the sky followed by an attack shunpo, in mid-air, towards the three Shinigami who had used the kidous. The three kidous they used intertwined and hit the ground where Raisurinu stood, damaging only a few and killing one, for they were not quick enough to dodge them.

The three Shinigami blocked Raisurinu's attack being pushed back a bit. Raisurinu laughed again. There were two lines that traveled up into the air and down back to where Raisurinu's weapons are. The Shinigami were wary of his attacks and did not approach the lines. However, the lines erupted into spikes that struck diagonally downwards towards the ground. The three in front of Raisurinu had lost one of their eyes to the spikes, the one in the middle of three had basically lost his head. The two remaining had contorted in pain, and Raisurinu took that period of time to cut them cleanly in half.

The other Shinigami that were caught in the path were able to dodge or received non fatal damage. Raisurinu was a distance away from where he started and was completely surrounded by the Shinigami. Raisurinu laughed and yelled in a crazed voice, "I killed seven already, Spyder! Let us see how we fare against the Captains of Soul Society."

-------------------
user posted image
Thanks to IBF for the awesome sig~
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-25, 01:25 PM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

As combat began, Spyder rapidly moved away from his position next to Raisurinu to give the warrior more room to work with. In a minute and a half, the man had fell seven Captains, with ninty-three remaining. But just as Spyder was about to increase his own tally, Kagami linked with him telepathically.

A message from Jinai. He wishes to know if they should destroy any unfinished clones they come across.

Tell him to go ahead. Otherwise, we could be overwhelmed.

Understood.

The matter out of the way, Spyder's right arm emerged from his cloak, and a single blade appeared in his hand with a flash of light. "Well, if we're going to make a contest out of this, might as well have fun with it."

Spyder released the handle of his weapon, and it moved to float vertically above his palm with the butt of the sword pointing downwards. Six more swords appeared, and slowly rotated around the center weapon.

"Please allow me to make my point from our earlier conversation, Raisurinu." Spyder stated as seven Captains moved in to surround him from all sides.

"Kamisori Touken..."

The next few milliseconds went by in what seemed to be slow motion. At one moment, the swords were still floating above Spyder's hand. And then they were suddenly implanted in the ground behind each of the seven Captains. There was no path to trace or movement of any kind. It was like a record had skipped in reality.

"Shichi Hoshi, Enbu no Hanshou."

Air pressure suddenly released straight down the middle of each Captain, in a bomb-like effect. Chunks of Shinigami flew in all directions, causing a few of the remaining to pause and wonder what exactly had happened. There was no spike in energy, nor any kind of traceable movement.

"It seems we are tied." Spyder said, a slight grin coming to his lips.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-01-26, 09:25 AM

Time Lord Victorious

DarkOffline

"Wren you got anything."

"No, theirs just enough tech here to control the pods, I doubt I'll be able to get a connection into the main terminal through them." Wren's voice sounds out from a headset mounted in Lucien's right ear.

"Alright then," Lucien points his hand palm out toward a wall, flames grow around his hand forming into a dragon's head, the mouth opens. A helical beam of golden light emits from Lucien's hand exploding on impact. Moving his hand slowly right Lucien destroys the clone pods, he repeats this with the remaining three walls.

"Well then on to the next room."

Lucien alone with the silent Will of the Great Spirit having joined up with him depart.

[Moving to the Sky]

-------------------
user posted image
{Click for Information on the Clan Wars}
Click for My Quote of the week (Updated: 8/26)
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-28, 03:20 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu heard Spyder's voice and his declaration that they were now tied. However, before that, Raisurinu heard a two words, "Kamisori Touken". A grin appeared on Raisurinu's face and he began to laugh, "You truly are an interesting one, Spyder."

Four people from the crowd that surrounded Raisurinu charged towards him. One had a whip-like sword, another had a sword that branched off into multiple other blades, and the other two had not yet released their shikai. Raisurinu blocked all four of them and held them back with both his swords. A fifth Shinigami leapt up and tried to attack from above.

Raisurinu twirled forcefully, pushing the four away from him, and brought both his blades up from above and, utilizing the length of Raisurinu's blades, struck at the Shinigami seperating him into three pieces. The area where Raisurinu was fighting has already become a blood bath. The four that were pushed back, recovered and prepared to charge again.

Raisurinu quickly put the hilt of Zrion near his mouth and bit it, holding it in his mouth. Raisurinu gathered a ball of darkness in his right palm and slammed it down onto the ground. Seven lines appeared instantaneously, through the crowd and Raisurinu's attackers, and at their ends stood pillars of darkness, about the size of a sword plunged into the ground.

The four were already upon Raisurinu and began to bring down their blades. Then, the four each split into three angled pieces. The one or two who were caught in each line of darkness were sliced cleanly in half. Raisurinu laughed as the his surroundings got drenched in more blood and the Shinigami surrounding him became more wary.

Raisurinu muttered, "That was sixteen."

Raisurinu had a grin of a crazed man and laughed insanely. "You should've used that somewhere with more people, Spyder!" Raisurinu calmed down a bit, "I killed fifteen here with an attack similar to yours and one normally. That brings my count up to twenty-three."

Raisurinu looked around. The Shinigami were more wary of Raisurinu's unpredictability and did not attack recklessly like before. However, in the back of Raisurinu's mind, he wondered why the clones who were supposed to be equivalent to the Captains of Soul Society to be so weak. That was when he sensed two familiar spiritual powers, Hitsugaya and... Frostburn.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-28, 06:50 PM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

((That's fine. Waiting for Spyder to remember about everyone else. I'll just ditz around in the End of Time.))

-------------------
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-29, 10:41 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

((It's not a matter of remembering you guys, it's a matter of SLOWING THE HELL DOWN. When you burst straight through a room without looking around, there's no time for any enemies to show up. At least two of you have bypassed a Pyresphere Clone without knowing it, because you just breezed through an entire room in a single post.

Also, Rais, if you're wanting those two bosses, you'll have to up the total Shinigami Captain count to 102. There's a reason we're fighting that mob.))

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-29, 12:47 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Switch
Posted: 2009-01-30, 02:37 PM

DarkOffline

Jinai and Waleria both nodded as they faced opposite walls and both mustered a small portion of their powers. Waleria's aura become a visible flame that was black like pitch, the flame itself seemed to eat away at the parts of the floor it touched at. The hermit held out his arm as the flaming aura gathered at his palm and compressed itself into a sphere that grew as he continued to produce the flames. After so long the sphere before him as nearly as tall as his torso and twice its width. He swung his arm and the sphere fired off numerous projectiles into the pods causing them to explode into miniature voids that absorbed a majority of the pod and clone inside it. "I haven't heard you say a word yet, aren't you going to activ-"

Waleria was cut short as a brilliant flash of light behind him cut his words short. As the light dimmed and remained a steady dull glow he turned around and saw Jinai standing with his back to the hermit. A visible barrier would be seen from it stopping what looked to be an explosion on the other side from bringing harm to either of the two. Jinai turned, holding his right hand which was smoldering, the glove that previously covered it was no where to be seen. Waleria's features were clearly marked by a quizzical expression as he looked from the smoldering hand to Jinai "And just what did you do? some new prototype item?"

"No," Jinai shook his head as he spoke "I have learned seals don't need to be spoken aloud to be used, but like those shinigami arts it greatly decreases their power. Plus.... I've many a new seal to unlock and what better place than this?" Jinai moved his hand over his hand and the glove reformed as time was reversed on the fabric, making it return to it state before Jinai released his attack. "We best get moving, this room will become a death trap soon."

Waleria and Jinai walked to the next transmutation circle, Waleria's eyes shifting to the large wall that spanned the room with the light glowing behind it. As the transmutation circle glowed Waleria pondered one question quietly to himself "Just what kinda seal did he use?"

[Moving to Grocery Store]

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-31, 01:08 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

End of Time

Primary nothing but black space, visitors to this particular room should expect the unexpected. Anything that comes to mind can be created here, if one's mind is strong enough to control the space. Normally, this room is used for mind training against two or more people, the person gaining dominance over the space becoming the victor.

However, someone had long been in here. His dominance over the space was hours, nay days, into creation. It just remained black space, until his mere thoughts would bring about the spark of life. The thoughts of destruction.

A one armed man was that owner.

"I'm so glad you found me... Author, was it?" Floating in dead space was a former enemy of Author's from the previous adventures in the Mirror World. Wearing a technicolor cloak, Artist stood to face the man who had taken his arm.

"Welcome to my world."

Grocery Store

Waleria and Jinai found themselves in an odd set of surroundings, labeled as Aisle 3. Canned goods lined the shelves, though the store was dead quiet. It was like no one had been there for ages.

And yet, at the end of the aisle, a single man stood. He was shirtless, with muscles bulging over muscles. Breathing heavily, the man licked his lips as he eyed the pair who had just entered the room.

Spyder

Spyder scoffed at Rais' count, obviously not impressed on the sheer numbers of the deadly attack. But before he could make the next move to even the score, a couple of familiar Reiatsu's caught his attention. One a former ally, the other a current enemy.

For obvious reasons, Spyder's eyes immediately moved to intercept the gaze of the Hitsugaya Clone. Summoning another sword to his hand, Spyder gritted his teeth as he assessed his opponent. Something was wrong. Either he was holding back a large amount of energy, or....

Spyder charged forward and swung vertically, his blade colliding with the large Zangetsu blade of his opponent. Pressing swords against each other, they stood locked in combat, neither giving an inch.

And surprisingly, Spyder was quite a bit of fun with this turn of events. Ignoring all other distractions around him, his sights were set on eliminating this particular clone above all others.

It just felt... right.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-31, 01:42 AM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

End of Time

Author sighed. "I should have figured I'd find you eventually. Your conflict with him was unresolved, and now apparently I'll have to settle it in accordance to the most ancient edicts of storytelling." Author pointed at Artist, unclasping his cloak with the free hand. "Know this, Artist, I am not the man you faced in that shattered space. He has passed on and left his mantle on my shoulders. The only reason I sought you out above all is one reason: closure."

Author wrapped the cloak around his left arm. It shared in his extraordinary weight, as much a part of his character as his arms or legs. A punch with that arm was capable of shattering stone. Author straightened, ready to launch towards his foe at a moment's notice. "I'll tell you who you face. I am the one who had no name because I was not important enough to warrant one. I am the least of his creations, who failed at the one purpose he had been made for. And among his many creations, I am the only one without a story. And you know what?"

The cloak spun off into the void, Author crossing his arms. "I refuse to follow his story any longer. From now on, I will only advance my own."

-------------------

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-02-01, 04:30 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu was conflicted, should he fight the clone of his hatred or should he confront the clone of one who had brought about the darkness that consumes him? His answer was answered for him, Spyder had ignored the rest of the clones and began rushing towards the clone of Hitsugaya. Raisurinu laughed and mentally yelled at himself.

What does this matter? They're not the real ones anyways... Yet...

Raisurinu stood still his body refused to move, What am I afraid of?

Raisurinu thought back to his fight with Frostburn. Frostburn had brought about his fears to realization, even though it was impossible for it to happen. Back in reality, the Shinigami around him noticed his peculiarity and took the initiative once again. Raisurinu was still standing still.

"You got to be f--king kidding me!"

Raisurinu let loose a primal roar, his attackers stopped in surprise. A large orb of darkness covered Raisurinu's surroundings. The Shinigami within it were unable to see and unable to sense Raisurinu's presence anymore. However, they didn't have time to worry about that. The darkness lifted and it was flattened down upon the ground.

The darkness erupted into the sky, Raisurinu stood there unharmed walking in the direction of Frostburn. Raisurinu was no longer counting, the number of Shinigami he killed now doesn't matter anymore. Only one thing mattered right now, the elimination of the Frostburn clone. The bodies of the Shinigami caught in the eruption began falling back down to the ground. Blood literally began to drizzle down upon the ground.

"Hey, Spyder. I think you're going to have to calm me down after I'm done here." Raisurinu spoke clearly so that Spyder can hear Raisurinu. Raisurinu was here to cooperate with Spyder's operation, for now at least, so he was being considerate enough to warn Spyder in advance for the actions he was going to take now.

Raisurinu's hollow mask began to appear on the left half of his face as he began to change into his Bankai state.

"BANKAI!"

The Shinigami cared not, they still went up against him. To them Raisurinu wasn't paying attention. To Raisurinu, they were simply annoying. Without much effort Raisurinu's blades glided forward striking down one after the other, leaving a trail of darkness in his wake that pierced through the bodies of those careless enough to stay in the trail.

"Ikusa Kami"

Raisurinu's power increased. The darkness began to grow larger and it hovered around Raisurinu in his form. Just a bit farther and he would be able to see Frostburn and kill him. The man caused Raisurinu to falter for a bit, such a thing was absurd. The state Raisurinu was in increased his anger and bloodlust.

His reiatsu and the darkness that surrounds him began to act wildly.

"Mugendai Touken"

The space behind Raisurinu began to distort and the copies of Raisurinu's blades began to come out. Quickly, ten blades were fired out towards several of Shinigami that were coming for Raisruinu, each blade left a trail of darkness in it's wake. Some were blocked and other's pierced through their targets. Those who were still alive after blocking or from receiving a non fatal wound was greeted by the attack of the darkness trails.

Ten more blades gathered around Raisurinu, covering his perimeter, and spun. Once again the darkness trailed behind him and the rest of the Shinigami backed away from Raisurinu. Save one who stood before Raisurinu. The man had a condescending glare, his eyes the color of icey blue. The man stood there with no fear in his visage or figure.

"Frostburn..."

Raisurinu glared at Frostburn. Frostburn did not hear what Raisurinu had said and he began to speak. "So, we have a ryoka after all. I'll try to make this quick, so you don't suffer undue pain. If what I saw was not merely an illusion, then this should be a very interesting fight."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-02-04, 08:54 AM

Time Lord Victorious

DarkOffline

(((OOC: Awww I was hoping for an aerial battle. So Icelands or Seikazoku... I don't quite feel like rehashing Serenity Now quite yet.)))

Aren't you cold.

"Not for long." Lucien's default battle outfit didn't provide much cover for this environment. Focusing on his robes a faint golden light overtakes him.

A fur trimmed cape forms around his neck and extends down past his waist. His baggy pants grow and become more form fitting while the X shaped bundle of cloth around his chest unravels covering his torso and arms with fur trim forming on both shirt and pants. A golden chain forms attaching the cape to his top and his sandals turn into boots, all in his gold standard image.

-------------------
user posted image
{Click for Information on the Clan Wars}
Click for My Quote of the week (Updated: 8/26)
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Switch
Posted: 2009-02-07, 03:11 PM

DarkOffline

A gloved finger ran across a shelf of Aisle 3 as Jinai brought it up before his face and looked at the layer of dust that now covered it. The violet eyes of the shonshi shifting from the dirt to the man at the end of the aisle. A small smile accompanied a rather silly thought as he looked to Waleria "I wonder, if he gets defeated do you think we'll hear someone say 'Clean up Aisle 3!' over the intercom?"

Waleria scoffed as he kept his weathered gaze on the bulging man before them. Jinai chuckled before he pat Waleria on the shoulder and walked back a ways. Waleria tilted his neck to one side, then the other, both times a cracking noise being heard. The hermit pushed aside the tattered cloak and revealed more tattered clothing, his entire ensemble having been worn out by his solitary living. Reaching behind his back he pulled out the brown bag he had with him. He dug through the bag with his other hand and pulled out a bracelet which he promptly tossed over his shoulder at Jinai before pulling a staff from the bag despite the fact it seemed physically impossible. The bag containing a spell to hold items far greater in size than what it could obviously carry "By the way, I finished the weapons you wanted. The bracelet acts as a conduit in bringing them into this plane."

Tossing the bag over his shoulder as well, the hermit gripped the staff firmly in his hand. He spoke in a language no one else in the room would understand, even Jinai. A blue haze swept off the staff and flashed brightly upon covering Waleria. When the light receded Waleria stood in a different set of robes, his features hidden under paint, elaborate cloth, and various decorations. It was almost like he was drawn by Tetsuya Nomura, the way his cloak now wrapped around a single shoulder and stopped at his waist, his hood now a set of strange scarfs wrapped around his neck and mouth to hide his features. His hair adorned with feathers and hanging braids dotted with jewels as it was tied back. His pants resembled a tattered hakama that was held around the waist by several sashes. A breastplate was wrapped around a sinewy like material that hugged his skin from his waist to his neck, ending at his elbows. His forearms had gloves that were missing all but the middle finger with bracers around his forearms.

Jinai whistled at the sudden change of style and appearance as the sword on the hermits back was missing, and his shabby blonde hair was more appealing. Waleria ignored the noise made by the other and glared at the bulky man, raising his gnarled metal staff and pointing it at him "Now then, lets begin before my partner starts making crude comments at your expense."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-02-10, 01:07 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

((I was originally going to post tonight, but then I found out my nephew was born. I just now got home and I'm tired as all hell. Hopefully, post up tomorrow night.))

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-02-13, 01:04 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

((Sorry for the wait. Hope I got everyone covered.))

End of Time

"You give this speech about how you're not the same person, yet you need closure. This means the events within the mirror world weigh heavily upon you." Artist said, his cloak waving as he floated in the void.

"Is it that his memories are upset that I was able to leave that battle alive? Or perhaps it's something more. That my mere existence is a mockery of your life. Stop me if I'm getting close."

Soul Society

Spyder was well into his battle with Hitsugaya, their bodies only a blur as they sliced away at high speeds. Peddles and dirt flew in all directions as each blow clashed, all the while their energy levels were increasing by the second, determined not to be the one who reached their peak.

Eventually each fighter went skidding in opposite directions, facing each other as they gripped their swords tightly.

"Hey, Spyder. I think you're going to have to calm me down after I'm done here."

"I'll get you out of here in one piece, even if I have to beat the hell out of you myself." Came Spyder's response, with just enough time to spare against Hitsugaya's latest charge.

Spyder couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something odd about the man he was fighting. The spiritual pressure was exactly the same, and yet it wasn't.

Pushing forward, he slashed as hard as he could to force the man backwards. With enough room between himself and the Hitsugaya clone, seven more swords were summoned to act as a wall between the two.

"Kamisori Touken..."

Without warning, the blades suddenly appeared behind the Hitsugaya clone, each half embedded in the ground.

"Shichi Hoshi, Enbu no Hanshou."

Seven lines of wind pressure burst along Hitsugaya's torso, bringing a mixed look of surprise and pain on the Captain-Commander's face. The battle looked complete, with seven fatal wounds crawling across the man's body.

Suddenly, a flash of red light erupted from Hitsugaya, nullifying the damage to his body. Spyder instantly knew what it was.

"Transmutation. I should have known you'd have the Philosopher's Elixir in you."

Spyder turned and looked over his shoulder at Raisurinu.

"Be careful with the two main clones. They have Philosopher's Elixir in them. They'll keep fighting at full strength, even with fatal wounds."

Returning his focus to Hitsu, the man had already brought up his Zangetsu and uttered the phrase Spyder was afraid of.

"Bankai."

Icelands

Through the freezing ice, a man stood in a patch of green grass in a t-shirt and shorts. Wearing sunglasses, he eyed the man who had just entered his training grounds.

"Sup, bro?" He said, raising a thumbs up at Lucien. "Nice weather, right? Though I suppose I shouldn't be saying thing like that to ya, since yer the enemy and all."

"Sorry, bro, but I got orders from Xavier. Kill all intruders upon entry. Hope ya don't hold this against me."

Grocery Store

"As you wish." The bulky man sneered. Reaching out with both arms, he gripped the ends of the shelves that lined Aisle 3. With a strength almost unknown, they collapsed inwards in an effort to bury the two men standing in the aisle.

Not satisfied with the results, the man immediately followed up by kicking the downed shelves, causing them to fly in the opposite direction. They soon smashed against the back wall, shattering into a thousand pieces of wood, cardboard, and glass.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-02-13, 01:20 AM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

End of Time

Author laughed. "You're as conceited as I...he, thought. No, I told you I will only advance my own story from here on out. He thought nothing of you when you escaped once he found out you had no connection to Samuel, you were just another antagonist without any real power save what was required for plot. As for my existence and why I'm here, isn't it simple? I intend to surpass my creator until every memory, every aspect of his, is purged and replaced with mine. And when I'm done, there will only be Author. For a "mortal" to usurp his "god's" existence, now isn't that a worthy aspiration for a main character?"

-------------------

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Switch
Posted: 2009-02-13, 10:46 AM

DarkOffline

As the shelves tilted down as Jinai watched Waleria who looked to be crushed under the the now collapsing Aisle 3. The monstrous man pushed the shelves in Jinai's direction now to try and take out both of his opponents in one go. The sound of metal tapping on what one could only assume is the tile floor echoed throughout the room once before the shock wave blasted the shelves away, Aisle 3 becoming considerably wider now as the shelves in both directions were pushed into others which were carried with the force of the shock wave. Jinai smiled from the back as he leaned against the wall, observing the two men as his left eye held a dim golden glow to it. Not only was he watching Waleria, but also Spyder and Lucien.

Standing in the middle of the aisle, the hermit garbed in blue stood. The tip of his staff touching the ground from when he pushed the shelves away. He quickly swung upward and a visible shock wave arched upwards, speeding across the tile floor which was torn up in its wake. The shock wave aimed to impact into 'Bulgy'. Waleria shifted as he moved one foot forward, his movements began a slow walk towards the monstrous man as he brought his staff to rest with the gnarled head pointed towards Aisle 1 and 2 as he made something in the shelves rattle. Waleria looked at the man with a somewhat disappointed gaze "What the hell were you thinking? Shelves as weapons? That's like bringing fists to a gun fight."

"And he says I'd be making the rude comments." Jinai snickered to himself as he stayed in his place.

Waleria swung his staff and the shelves exploded as the tops of every canned good in those aisle quickly speed at the man like jagged disks. The rattling from early must have been the cans bouncing about as the lids were pulled off by magic. The lids of the cans all flew at the man like unorganized barrage of bullets in an action movie as the hermit continued walking towards him. Waleria lifted his free hand and a ball of black energy gathered, forming the size of a baseball as he extended his arm to the side, palm facing the ground. Black energy crackled between the sphere and the ground as Waleria lowered his staff. "You'll have to try a bit harder if you wanna kill me."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-02-16, 08:28 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu heard something from a distance, but at the moment it didn't matter to him. The man in front of him said something odd. There was a sense of deja vu in Raisurinu's mind. He heard this statement before, although it was a bit different. The Frostburn clone didn't care for Raisurinu's inactivity, he began his first attack.

Frostburn threw off his Captain's robe and his ice armor began to form. One Frostburn's mask was formed he spoke. "Now we begin. Binding Spell the 1st! Sai!" The spell had hit Raisurinu, but it had no effect on him, like the time before. Raisurinu remembered, his one and only battle with Frostburn. It started out exactly like this.

Raisurinu was annoyed, someone was toying with him. Raisurinu's rage grew more intense. The clone will die and the one who made it would suffer. Frostburn had already began his next move, pointing his Zanpakutou at Raisurinu. "Sakayume Konosekai! Craft your dreams!" The blade of his Zanpakutou exploded of it's hilt and raced towards Raisurinu, a bright blue reiatsu taking place of the blade.

Raisurinu quickly dodged the blade, though it scraped his side, since the distance between the two was not so far. Raisurinu gritted his teeth and began to laugh insanely. "I would suggest you run now, you poor excuse of a human." The darkness that was spread throughout the area around Raisurinu began to move. The lines of darkness spread outwards towards Frostburn. Some coming in from the ground and some from the air.

Frostburn's expression changed and he looked slightly agitated. Frostburn quickly jumped back as the lines of drakness collided on the spot where he had stood, "A Captain does not flee from a ryoka! We fight to the death! Uhshuuman! Dream Mist!"

Seven fist sized orbs of reiatsu are spat out of the the Zanpakutou, each shining a different color of the rainbow. The orbs each pelt towards Raisurinu with enough force to break bones on impact. They constantly change angle, first going diagonally, then spiraling upwards in a sharp curve, and being very hard to hit, with each of them heading at Raisurinu.

Gathering reiatsu underneath his feet, Frostburn leaps backwards, but up, into the side of damaged building. On contact, he gathers the reiatsu again, and goes even higher, until he's above Raisurinu.

Thrusting out his Zanpakutou, it extends outward, like a whip. Rushing past Raisurinu, it makes contact with the embedded blade, connecting it to the whip. Pulling back the Zanpakutou, the blade come out, and heads straight for Raisurinu, the entire thing reminiscent of a scorpion's tail.

"It's definitely the same... At this rate..."

Raisurinu plunged all ten of the blades he mentally wielded into the ground and made them circle around Raisurinu, tearing up the ground and sending chunks of earth outwards hitting several of the orbs which exploded. The orbs exploded on contact with the chunks of earth which broke into pieces, some of which scraped Raisurinu's face, drawing some blood. The blade that was coming for Raisurinu from behind was deflected by the ten blades that circled around Raisurinu.

Raisurinu watched the clone and the clone's expression changed once again, it would seem that it was impressed by Raisurinu's actions. Raisurinu was getting annoyed. The Frostburn clone was acting exactly like it did when Raisurinu first encountered him.

Why not tell the clone that he is actually a clone?

Raisurinu's eyes widened suddenly, a thought had entered his mind. Why not? Why not tell the clone that it was actually a clone? What would happen? Raisurinu glared at the Frostburn clone.

"Pathetic. To think that you're like him in action and in mind. Yet, apparently, you're not smart enough to realize you're not real, but merely a copy."

OoC @ Frost:

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]