Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
Pages: 3 123   ( Go to first unread post ) [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Pyresphere Cloning Facility
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-02, 06:01 PM

Return of Gotei

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

Far away from civilization is a grassy field, which is seemly untouched by humanity. Yet in the middle of this field stands a large factory. No signs of it's construction are present, and even the ground itself is unscathed. Yet here it stands, as though a part of nature itself.

Upon a grassy hill, the plant life gives way as an intruder steps within the parameter of the complex. A slight breeze catches the pure black cloak of the man, which wraps completely around his body. The man's red eyes glow from beneath the hood of the cloak, staring at the building in silence.

How long has it been since he's arrived? He thinks to himself as two more pairs of footsteps approach from behind him. One is a man with a gun strapped to each hip, in regular jeans and a long sleeve shirt. The other is a beautiful woman with silver hair to her hips, wearing a black body suit that tightly grips all of her curves. Strangely, she carries no weapon.

"Should we start the attack now?" The gunslinger asks.

"No. We shall wait to see what kind of support we have in this campaign. I would like to take care of this on my own, but I will need help." The cloaked man responds.

"Master Pyresphere, let us not wait for too long. We don't know how much longer it will be until Xavier makes his move against this world." The woman states.

"I understand, Kagami. We shall not wait too long."

And I hope it's not too late...

OOC
TTLG2 has begun. This thread shall be the primary focus of the actual RP. Please make all OOC posts in the TTLG2 signup thread, unless it is specifically targeted at another player regarding their next post.

At this time, Spyder's current group will be waiting for any other characters to show up. Once a large enough group has been established, the game shall begin.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-02, 06:15 PM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

"Huh. You're not a cat anymore, Kagami."

Author stepped from his portal, a normal downtown visible on the other side before the aperture snapped closed. The writer adjusted his cloak and took a seat on thin air, folding his legs and leaning back to recline.

"And if you're wondering how I found you, it's because I made that cat form of yours animate. It would be embarrassing if I couldn't remember what the soul I had put into one of my creations felt like."

Author slowly came back down, touched the grass with one foot, then slammed the other into the earth. A small tremor radiated from the impact and the writer smiled. "So, do we just knock or something? I have business with a particular entity in there."

-------------------
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-02, 06:22 PM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

"No reason to knock when you have the house keys." Spyder says, shrugging. "But we shall discuss full entry plans once the entire group has arrived. And while I think about it..."

Spyder turns around and gestures with his hands between Author and the gunslinger. "This is Varl. He helped me through my recent training and has agreed to aid us in this mission. Varl, this is Author."

The gunslinger just looks up in response and nods to Author, then returns his view to the building. Spyder lightly coughs, adding, "Varl isn't much of a talker. More of a concerned observer."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-01-05, 09:47 AM

Time Lord Victorious

DarkOffline

"This is a bad idea. If you go in guns blazing you’re going to get killed."

Chided the hologram of Lucien's adoptive father Wren. Lucien was seated at the helm of his new airship. Behind him standing slightly stooped over what would best be described as a monkey man covered in crimson red fur and gold armor.

"I've never been accused of being subtle, besides Xavier has already killed me once... it won't happen again."

"No a golem killed you, you weren't even fighting Xavier!"

"I've learned a few new tricks since then." Lucien holds up his right hand golden fire igniting around it, his monkey companion chuckles.

Wren sighs, "I just wish you didn't have to do this on its maiden voyage."

The Somnio Silverna replacement to Lucien's original air ship, lost during the campaign against the twisted Dr.Valeria in the pillar dimension. Bigger, faster and armed to the teeth it had taken the better part of a year to construct, a golden hull reflecting the sun light with the back section peeled away revealing a glowing purple spike, a large enclosed deck and a giant glowing wheel made it quite noticeable.

"Closing in on the facility."

Only a few hours ago the Intel came in on Xavier's whereabouts and Lucien had wasted no time getting ready.

"But did you have to go alone? You have an army of trained soldiers ready to give their lives for you."

"I'll be with him." The monkey man finally says.

"No Sun, your not here to get involved." Lucien says to his companion Sun Wukong, the Monkey King.

Don't forget about me either Lucien my boy

You’re no threat Madness, or did you forget about Jinai's seal?

The twisted Madness within Lucien's head keeps silent.

"We are just outside sensor range, not that he could miss us..."

Lucien stands his business robes burning away by a golden flame transforming into his Sacred Robes along with a set of prayer beads around his neck and a gold gasa hat. Sun Wukong jumps into the air twisting into a somersault towards Lucien, his body glows and transforms into a simple golden ring, Lucien catches it and puts it on his middle finger.

Stepping onto the deck Lucien walks to the other end.

"Goodbye Father." Lucien says under his breath before falling over the side. His body free falls and stops just before hitting the water. Flames bursting from his hands Lucien speeds just above the surface.

Let's see if you remembered what I taught you.

Focusing his Reishishin, the sacred power of the Buddha, the flames coming from Lucien's hands grow. Gaining more altitude Lucien starts spinning covering his body in a golden cocoon; both sides grow longer and harden taking the form of a golden dragon. Lucien flies high into the air opening the dragon's mouth to expose his body. He takes a breath his chest puffing out.

"XAVIER!!!" His voice rings out over the compound sure to echo through the halls and find its intended target.

Throwing his hands out in front of him he spews out a great wave of golden flames at the facility.

-------------------
user posted image
{Click for Information on the Clan Wars}
Click for My Quote of the week (Updated: 8/26)
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-05, 11:17 AM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

"Discretion is the better part of valor. Of course, Lucien would never use the d-word." Author thrust out his hands and formed a portal in front of the golden flames, intercepting them to spew harmlessly into the sky. With a cutting motion the portal was closed and new one opened beneath Lucien to catch him and throw him out of a portal in front of Spyder. "Glad you could join us. Try not to be the fool until we're inside, okay?"

-------------------

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Switch
Posted: 2009-01-12, 08:30 PM

You often meet fate on the road to avoid it...

DarkOffline

He seemed distracted, his gaze fixed on the group as he pondered something that would make this upcoming task look like just a domestic problem. He roused from his thoughts of the worlds end in the near future as he stepped towards the group. His violet eyes fixing on Spyder as he approached, the cloaked form of Waleria following a short distance behind. The smell of smoke trailing behind the latter of the pair as they approached. Jinai's appearance had changed quiet a bit with the reformation of his body once more, his previous attempt coming apart as he went into battle in the Atlas war before recovering fully.

His hair was a rich dark brown, his eyes a piercing violet that seemed to glow. His body was as lithe as ever, his thin arms and legs ready to show off their limits each time he released his seals. His body was garbed in a beautiful black suit, golden trim along the cuffs and edges. A purple cravat was tucked into a vest that was a noticeable number of shades lighter. His hands were hidden beneath white gloves and frill from his shirt that was extended past the cuffs of his coat. In all honesty, he appeared more like a butler than he did a fighter.

Waleria on the other hand was hidden beneath the same tattered black robe and was still smoking from the same pipe as usual. The only noticeable change about him was that he had a sword on his back and seemed to be carrying a a beaten up satchel across his back. The contents of the bag were hard to guess at this juncture, but one could only assume something from his former days as a mad scientist. He has since retired to become a hermit that aids his "twin" from time to time, or lend his strength to Seikazoku much like today.

"Spyder, pardon our tardiness. Had trouble getting someone out of their cave." Jinai said in a mellow tone. Waleria turned his head slightly and glanced at Jinai before looking at the group before them. He spotted Author and Lucian, remembering them from their little endeavors in the Pillar Dimension to stop him during the time his soul was tainted by a dark essence. Jinai looked at the facility and sighed "I can already tell you this won't be easy, but that's what back up is for. The Tviests and Jackal squad are on standby aboard the Orion."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Platinum Trickster Negi-kun
Posted: 2009-01-13, 01:58 AM

~

Group: Roleplay Moderator

DarkOffline

The distant afternoon horizon's clouds broke apart in a clear circle, split by a humanoid figure flying past them as it zoomed towards the Pyresphere cloning facility. Cloaked in a brilliant, translucent azure garment, Arkimeth Seizen rode the fresh spring breeze of the hilly plains with a serious, flat expression on his battle-scarred young face. His short brown hair went wild by the sheer speed he traveled at, his squared spectacles still as if glued to the bridge if his nose. As his destination quickly came into view, he engaged in mental dialogue with his divine companion, the sentient armor Katzbalger:

-'Here we are, Katz-- the target is on sight. Are we ready for this?'
-'Most definitely. Let's just get this over and done with as soon as possible...'
-'You're unusually calm today. Something wrong?'
-'I'm not liking this at all, Ark-- especially after what happened last time with Bullseye and Boulderdash.'
-'Things are not as they were last time, Katz. We can-- no, we need to put and end to this.'
-'Is your motivation to help as the Black Ops Shounin or the Platinum Trickster...?'
-'... don't think my personal standing has anything to do with why we're here, Katz. If this was conflicting to Lord Horen's wishes at any moment, I would've already been disowned and cast away by now... you should know this better than anyone.'
-'Good answer. You've changed considerably since the beginning.'
-'Huh, have I, I wonder? It's all thanks to you and Lord Horen, who opened the gates of Seikazoku for me to grow as a person.'
-'So you ARE driven by a personal reason!'
-'Well, that's different. I don't like having an evil twin.'
-'Like Delphinus?'
-'Delphinus is... a special case. Anyway, we're here~'

Such high-speed airborne travel suddenly brought to an explosive halt was truly all the introduction Arkimeth needed, the fleeting wind shockwaves shaking the very earth beneath him. Descending next to the group already there, he gently tapped the tip of his hard black shoes, promptly introducing himself to make his presence known:
-"Seikazoku Black-Ops Shounin, Arkimeth Seizen reporting for duty. Shall we raise this roof?"

-------------------
Click the sig for extra info~
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-13, 08:23 PM

Mugendai Touken

Group: Root Administrator

DarkOffline

It was windy. The area was plain as it could be, besides from such an obtrusive building right in the middle of the entire plain. The simplistic beauty was ruined by such a thing. However, that was not his concern. His concern was that...

"It happened again."

Raisurinu stood there dumbfounded. He was fighting the lunatic monk and now he had ended up here. Once again, it felt like he had fled from battle. Once again, fear assaulted him. Something was wrong, the darkness began to frighten him. His began to fear himself. But it was not the time to contemplate these feelings. There was no purpose in doing so now.

Besides, there was company in the distance. Seikazoku. It was a faction he had became slightly acquainted with during the previous "war". The battle of various factions over nothing. But such was the pleasure of battle. It would seem that the monk and Author was there as well. Raisurinu gritted his teeth, two battles unfinished. Two battles where he had disappeared without a conclusion. Two battles that he could not enjoy quenching out the light that was known as life.

However, the situation here currently was odd. People were gathering around and doing nothing. It seemed as though they were waiting for members to join for some sort of quest or common goal.

Raisurinu thought, How mundane. The weak gather together to fight the strong. What kind of victory is that? A smirk spread across Raisurinu's face which widened into a menancing grin. There was only one goal in Raisurinu's mind, to create a world where no one is protected, a world that is closest to it's natural origin, a world where the strongest survive and the weak die.

Why?

Raisurinu's grin faded. A tiny voice in the back of his mind asked a simple question that consisted of one word. Why? Why did Raisurinu want such a world? Raisurinu grinned menancingly again. The answer was simple... The lust for blood, for battles, and the joy of victory. Such pleasures was all he needed.

Ultimately, his being here was quite convenient. What better way to prove his strength other than by destroying the one who was left alive in this possible skirmish? Either way, the outcomes are favorable. Why? Because the answer was simple, the only thing Raisurinu could think of that would make the Seikazoku gather without the presence of Soul Society was simple.

There was a previous skirmish that Raisurinu knew of from people talking about it. A groupd of warriors had entered a different world and it was said to be a group from Seikazoku. It was found out later that someone from that world had entered ours. The party that had entered the alternate world was said to be in bad shape, it wasn't uncommon for people to want revenge.

Raisurinu had heard another interesting tidbit in the past. This person wanted to take over this world since he took over the alternate one. Raisurinu's grin widened, the outcome of this skirmish didn't matter to him. If the Seikazoku lose again, this man will try to take over this world and Raisurinu gets his chance at crushing one with such strength. If the Seikazoku win, Raisurinu has a chance for battle once more.

However, there is once thing that the former offered that the latter does not. The chance to reform the world. Is the man not only abiding by Raisurinu's ideal? Survival of the fittest? The man can be a great aid to Raisurinu's ideal. Raisurinu amused himself with the idea of joining the man or to follow the Seikazoku and crush the man.

Oh well, such answers shall be found out later, Raisurinu supposed. Raisurinu stood there staring at the people who gathered. Raisurinu waited, covered in the darkness that he had adorned whilst fighting the lunatic monk which hid his spiritual presence. However, that should not matter, he could be seen by those with sharp eyes. Raisurinu sighed and absorbed the darkness that covered him, allowing his spiritual presence to be felt by those who can notice it, and began walking towards the group.

Raisurinu still had his menancing grin on and said in a nonchalant way, "Why, hello there."

-------------------
user posted image
Thanks to IBF for the awesome sig~
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-17, 02:12 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

"I suppose this shall be the extent of our assistance." Spyder speaks up, once everyone has gathered. Eying Raisurinu cautiously, he turns to face everyone, ready to formulate a plan.

"There are four openings in the Cloning Facility, one on each side of the building. Seeing as how there are a total of eight of us, not including Kagami, we will pair off in groups of two. This will ensure we cover the most ground.

"I would provide a map for the complex, but there's a slight problem...." Spyder slams his hand into the ground and nine box-shaped dirt piles grow from the grass, arranged in a 3 x 3 grid. "This is what the first floor of the complex looks like. From there, there are three more floors extending below the ground, for a total of four floors and thirty-six rooms which are joined by hallways.

"Each room is connected to a special transmutation circle, which randomizes the rooms every five minutes. It even mixes up the floor that each room is located at. Because the circles were implemented during it's construction, no one person has control over the order of the rooms, so stumbling across a room with Xavier in it will be completely random.

"From my estimations, Xavier has had enough time to use the facility to create four cloned Pyrespheres. Because of his shadow connections, he can't clone his own DNA, so be on guard. Pyresphere clones could be a mix of anyone's DNA, including yours. Never let your guard down.

"Now then, for the groups..." Spyder slams his hand down once more, forcing the dirt to sink below the green grass once more.

"Group one shall be Author and Lucien. You two will take the North entrance."

"Group two shall be Jinai and Waleria. You'll take the East entrance."

"Group three shall be Varl and Arkimeth. Enter through the West entrance."

"Finally, group four shall consist of myself and Raisurinu. We'll be entering from the South entrance."

"Be aware that any communication equipment within the facility does not work. So anything you want to say can be done telepathically. Just focus your mind and call out what you want to say to Kagami. She'll bounce your thoughts off to everyone else.

"I appreciate all of your cooperation in this. I know you all have your own reasons for being here, but in the end we must stop Xavier. In a worst case scenario, he could undo all existence at a whim under the right conditions."

Nodding, he turns towards the facility and begins his trek towards the South entrance. As almost an afterthought, he yells behind him at the rest of the group. "Let's get going."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-17, 03:01 AM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

Author sighed at his pairing. "No. Sorry, but I'm doing this alone. While I am here as a sort of aid, the main reason I came is for closure. With that, I'll be off." Author's form slowly grew more hazy and translucent until it vanished altogether, phased into pure Imagination.

He wasted no time in flying towards the factory, entering in through the north entrance. Unless something could pick out auras, he was invisible and intangible. Not ethereal enough to go through solid objects, but enough so that it would still take some real effort to damage him physically.

"Undo all of existence? No. Just this one little world. At best, an entire story," said Author, his voice echoing in Imagination, unheard by anyone else. He wasn't about to chance Kagami picking up any wayward thoughts. Author looked around the room, not willing to materialize until he found the transmutation circle and left Lucien safely behind, using the random nature of the circles' transportation his advantage. "I'm not here for Xavier at all. I'm not even here for those outside. They were his friends and his memories, they are not mine. At the end of the day, if I find what I'm looking for, maybe I'll help. Then again, maybe not."

-------------------

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-17, 10:37 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu paid little heed to the words of the leader of Seikazoku. Except, when he began reciting the pairings made for the infiltration of the building. He said, "Finally, group four shall consist of myself and Raisurinu. We'll be entering from the South entrance."

Raisurinu chuckled a bit. "You truly are an amusing one. You and I in one group? Don't you think that would simply be an uneven distribution of power for this mission? Or are you planning to keep me in check?" Raisurinu grinned yet again. "Oh well."

Raisurinu shifted his gaze towards Author who had sighed just then and said, "No. Sorry, but I'm doing this alone. While I am here as a sort of aid, the main reason I came is for closure. With that, I'll be off." Raisurinu's eyes followed Author as he began to turn ethereal. Raisurinu stopped looking at the direction in which Author sped off to locating him via spiritual presence but stopped.

Raisurinu then turned his gaze to Lucien, who seemed sane at the time being. Raisurinu had a small smirk appear on his face as he remembered the battle before. "Shouldn't you chase after your partner?" Raisurinu inquired. "I highly doubt this facility can be easily felled by a single man."

Raisurinu began to turn his attention to Spyder and said one more thing to Lucien, "Oh yes. One more thing. I don't think you want the death of another one of your fellow Seikazoku members hanging on your conscience do you?" Raisurinu stared at Spyder and grinned, "Let's get this show on the road shall we?"

Raisurinu had become more akin to the darkness he wielded, which allowed him to draw out it's power without the use of his Vizard mask. Raisurinu closed his eyes for a bit and the darkness began to spread outwards from his body. Raisurinu opened his eyes and muttered, "Mune no Ankoku"

The darkness began to converge upon Raisurinu, but also Spyder, which effectively blocked out the spiritual presence of both Spyder and Raisurinu. Raisurinu was done with the prebuffs and spoke to Spyder, "We should start moving. If you haven't heard my name yet, it is Raisurinu. Though it woul be inefficient to keep calling you Seikazoku Leader, it would be nice of you to tell me as we move towards the South Gate."

Raisurinu began walking to the south entrance of the facility and muttered, "Here I am..." Darkness began to pour out of Raisurinu's body once more as he prepared to cover their entrance in the darkness so that Spyder and Raisurinu would enter in unseen and undetected, at least until they are discovered within the facility.

Raisurinu stood a cloaked in darkness in front of the south entrance waiting for Spyder. It would be foolhardy to attack the facility head on when they have not realized their presence yet. Raisurinu chuckled internally as he waited.

This will be fun.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-18, 02:08 AM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

"I am well aware of your name and looks, Raisurinu. And either you think I'm stupid, or you haven't spoken to my berserker friend for a while." Spyder says, stopping just outside the south gate. Now was good a time as any to get acquainted with his partner.

"We'll speak more of acquaintances a little later, but I really have to ask. What do you think you're getting out of this experience. You're not Seika, nor any other publicly known clan."

Raisurinu's observation was actually partially correct. Spyder had partnered with the wild card to avoid any internal clashes in their efforts, since there was bad blood between him and a fourth of their forces. But there was a second reason altogether why his partnership had to be.

Spyder had a few choice words for the man, and there were a few things he had to clarify, away from the prying ears of everyone else. This could very well be the only chance he had.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-18, 11:16 AM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu heard Spyder's voice and smiled, "Berserker friend, huh? I see. I haven't seen him in ages unfortunately." Spyder then proceeded to ask one more question and to that Raisurinu chuckled slightly, "My reason? That's a simple question to answer. If you remember my friend, it would be simple enough to gauge my purpose based on his personality. How would a normal person team up with a berserker? It's impossible. Me and him are somewhat the same. I came here to fight, nothing more, nothing less."

Raisurinu gave Spyder a smirk, "But we didn't come here to just talk now did we? But just an advance warning, I suggest you move straight forward quickly rather than walk." The extra darkness that Raisurinu had gave off began to become agitated and then Raisurinu uttered the command, "Reimei no Kuragari" The darkness moved quickly and enveloped the entire South Entrance, Raisurinu and Spyder included, in the impenetrable darkness.

Raisurinu could no longer see, nor can anything else for that matter. Raisurinu then proceeded quickly through the South Entrance, hoping that there were no other security measures other than those of sight and aura.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-01-19, 08:32 AM

Time Lord Victorious

DarkOffline

"Author I don't know what the hell you think your doing but don't F-, Spyder-dono."

Lucien who had his right arm raised like he was going to slug Author drops it and visibly calms down, Spyder's presence seeming to have a calming effect on the man.

Lucien waited with the group as the duo of Jinai and Valeria arrived followed by Arkimeth. A dark rumbling in the depths of Lucien's mind announced the last arrival before he was in sight.

"Raisurinu... just great." Madness was screaming from within if it wasn't for Jinai's seal placed months previous it would almost certainly have taken over again as it did during the last war with the Gotei.

Lucien waited patiently as Spyder mapped out the facility.

"No. Sorry, but I'm doing this alone. While I am here as a sort of aid, the main reason I came is for closure. With that, I'll be off."

"That's just as well." Lucien says as Author departs, "I have no interest in company either; I will proceed to the North entrance Spyder-dono." Lucien taps his earpiece, "I'll be a call away at all times." Lucien looks from Spyder to Raisurinu.

Lucien reignites his hands and rockets off toward the North end of the facility, Author's trick seemed to have helped clear his head.

Standing in front of the North gate Lucien holds his arms out building up the flames around them expanding and hardening them into tear drop shaped coverings then swinging back he slams into the door leaving a large impression, he follows this up with the left again and again until the door flies back clanging noisily on the floor. He walks inside letting the flames recede.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Platinum Trickster Negi-kun
Posted: 2009-01-20, 11:54 AM

~

Group: Roleplay Moderator

DarkOffline

Arkimeth nodded as the instructions were given to the group, his gaze switching between the different people gathered here today. The trickster was already acquainted with Lucien, Author and Jinai from having worked along with them during the last conflict, and he had heard many rumors regarding the one named Raisurinu. He didn't know quite what to classify the fellow in, if not under the 'wild card' category: perhaps his personal motivation was strong enough to rally under the Seikazoku banner for this particular endeavor, or maybe he was just bored and wanted to go out for a spin. Ark could personally relate with the latter, however-- many times he had gone exploring on a whim and picking fights against powerful opponents for the sake of battle itself, some of them ending in victory and others ending in defeat. Was today one of those instances, though? He felt personally compelled to come here aside form his duties as a Seikazoku member, but at the same time, other thoughts occupied his brain... thoughts best left alone and unhindered.

He coughed as everyone started to move out, trying to break a little ice between his appointed partner and himself. "Well, you heard the Boss-- looks like we'll be working together on this operation. Let's make it count." he simply stated, his eyes never quite leaving the facility's surroundings. Even though they were instructed to approach the western entrance, his mind still worked on trying to find ways to make the infiltration easier by other means. Using flashy methods was out of the question-- all possible defensive measures aside, he didn't know what the enemy had in store outside of what they had been told by Spyder just now. Random DNA, random rooms, random approach: not exactly the most reliable line of thought to work on, but if this was all they had, this was all they could do.

He extended his right arm towards the large building, muttering as he did so: 'Rise to battle, Katzbalger.' Instantly, electrical surges ran from his back and torso into his hands and feet, materializing into his trademark, elaborate platinum gauntlets and greaves. Embedded with the Uroboros snake, the mark of Seikazoku's Black Ops division, it was his weapon, his power-- his permit to be here among this exceptional group of people. "I don't mean to order you around, but the sooner we get to the facility, the better the chance we will only face *one* clone. Well then, let's go." said Ark, and with that he leaped forward with a burst of wind power, reaching the designated area in no time at all. There he stood by, waiting for his appointed partner.

-------------------
Click the sig for extra info~
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Switch
Posted: 2009-01-20, 03:18 PM

You often meet fate on the road to avoid it...

DarkOffline

The pair watched in silence as Rais stirred up some amusement before departing with Spyder. Author had gone on his own and Lucien was quick to follow his so called partner. Deciding not to wait around the brothers stared at one another before nodding, Waleria used his powers a black aura swept up and they were gone, a flock of winged animals moving threw the air towards the East side of the facility. The animals fluttered down, circling around in front of the door before melting into the ground as Jinai and Waleria stood before the door leading into the facility. Waleria looked over the door before glancing at his partner "Well? Safe or unsafe?"

Jinai walked forward and opened the door and stood aside to let Waleria walk in first. The man pulled out his pipe and rested it between his lips as he slipped a substance into the bowl and lit it. He walked into the door with Jinai following behind him as they found themselves standing in a blank, empty room. The transmutation circle seemingly the only evidence of anything of being in the right place. Jinai looked at Waleria and the two stared at he circle before walking towards it. They stepped into the circle and waited, nothing seeming to take place at first before Jinai shrugged "Don't bother asking me about this kinda thing, alchemy is not covered in my skills."

Waleria blew smoke out of his nose as his nostrils flared, his grumpy eyes looking at the circle. While he knew nothing about it he hated dealing with things like this. He had not only become a hermit, but also been taking quite the relaxing nap before Jinai came and snatched him away. He looked at the man and saw him brushing what looked like nothing off of emblem of the Anpori division "You're going to owe me for this, I hope you know that."

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2009-01-20, 09:49 PM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

Spyder

Deciding to leave the subject as is, Spyder follows Raisurinu in the darkness of his shield. The pair march into the South entrance of the complex for a few steps, then are suddenly overtaken by a blinding red light from the floor. A transmutation circle flashes under their heels, pulling them from their immediate surroundings.

Alchemy tears through the blackness that covers the pair, revealing them to be in a place Spyder swore he would never return. Hundreds of Edo-period buildings stood before them as a giant wall covered their back, preventing any ideas of exiting.

Soul Society was before them.

Was it an illusion? More than likely. The Pyresphere Cloning Facility was not only a scientific station for research, but also worked as a training grounds for the Pyresphere Clones. It would be no surprise that such a training ground existed in the form of Soul Society, since that was one of the dominate powers of the world.

Spyder turns to look at Raisurinu, raising an eyebrow in interest. The last time both of them had entered this place, they had been bitter enemies. The man had even gutted a friend of his, though the man had made a full recovery.

But the past was the past. The pair would have to work together if they were to survive this battle.

"This is just a room in the complex, Raisurinu. If we wish to continue anywhere, we need to find another transmutation circle that will lead us out."

Varl

"What are you waiting for?" The voice speaks from behind Arkameth, tapping the man on the shoulder. Leaning against the door frame of the West entrance, Varl looks to have been there for quite a while, though he had been back at the meeting point just moments ago.

Without hesitation, Varl places a bit of pressure on Arkameth's should and leads him through the entrance. The pair are quickly overtaken by a red light, the flash of a transmutation circle embedded in the floor, and their surroundings melt into something completely different.

With no way back the way they came, Varl and Arkameth stand in an empty room lined with lighted tubes. Each tube contains the basic outline of a human being, though no obvious features can be seen on them. Blanks slates, ready to accept the DNA of whatever they are to become.

"I suppose we should get moving." Varl says, looking at Arkameth. "Since I dragged you in here, I'll let you choose which direction we go."

This post has been edited by Renji Abarai on 2009-01-20, 10:06 PM

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Frostburn
Posted: 2009-01-21, 02:33 PM

BEEEEEEEES!

DarkOffline

"What is this place? Feels hot." Author bent down and felt the sand. "Gritty. A desert? No, an illusion, of some sort. Strange." He straightened up and looked around, scanning the area. "It's a covering, hiding that." His unique "sight" had picked out the transmutation circle just underneath the sand. "Best get through it before Lucien arrives."

He zipped over to the circle before phasing back into the physical plane and landing on top of the device. The same wrenching feeling as before and he moved on to his next destination.

[Moving to The End of Time]

-------------------

-- Willy Wonka
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2009-01-21, 05:27 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

Raisurinu was surprised, one moment the darkness was ever present and the next, he was in Soul Society. Without the words of Spyder, who had came to this room with him, Raisurinu would've believed he had gone delusional, or that he had "blacked out" once again.

Raisurinu laughed a bit, "It's tempting... Quite tempting. Even though this is an illusion I have this urge to raze it to the ground. But, I guess that would be a bit too noisy."

Raisurinu looked around surveying the area, "I believe you have said that there were certain symbols in the area that allows us to go in between rooms? Unfortunately, I cannot detect such things, if they leak out a form of energy such as an aura I would be capable of locating them. But..."

Raisurinu surveyed his area once again, searching for some spiritual presences or auras. What he found was quite amusing.

"...There seems to be a lot of spiritual energy in this room. Even though it looks empty. So, I guess I'll have to let you choose the direction in which we traverse..."

Raisurinu had remembered the name of his partner. Back when Raisurinu had invaded Soul Society along with his companion, Raisurinu had felt the presences of many fighters. Among one of them was Spyder. Raisurinu had heard the name of Seikazoku's leader before but did not remember it all to well when he had arrived here. But, it seemed appropriate to remember here.

Raisurinu had a faint smirk on his face when he said, "Spyder." But the smirk disappeared after speaking and looked around once more waiting for Spyder to decide where to go.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Mister Magick
Posted: 2009-01-22, 08:38 AM

Time Lord Victorious

DarkOffline

"You know I died in a desert once."

You seem to die a lot

"Well to be fair it was my soul in a wooden body so I was fine."

Lucien floated above a dune mildly surprised at where he was, he couldn't even see the door he had ripped off. The desert seemed to have a sobering effect on him he looked peaceful if not a little depressed.

"It didn't feel like dying, it was just like separating my soul to go into the astral plane."

What does it feel like, the closest experience I have to that was being locked in a kettle

"I can't really explain it; my experience probably isn't valid since I keep coming back."

Except this time...

"Xavier... Spyder, if I could I would cleanse the world of their cursed bloodline forever. But instead I swore to protect him and his family to keep them from turning into another Xavier. Only one of us can survive this night."

And you don't think you should?

"History repeats itself, I find myself thinking these days that I've become too much like the men I condemned all those years ago for destroying my life." Lucien pauses and closes his eyes pushing back memories he'd rather not relive. "The world I'm trying to create doesn't have room for people like me. If I can give my life to destroy Xavier once and for all I could die a happy man." Lucien shakes his head and with a choking voice pushes back tears.

Lucien laughs suddenly, "Perhaps that's what Sasori saw in me, we've both been to hell and back." His face grows dark, "Death should be the end, and man is not meant to come back from the brink."

Tell me Lucien why you chose to help Spyder instead of fighting against him...

"I found it. 1,000 yards to the east." Lucien flies across the dunes stopping above a half buried transmutation circle. Pointing his right hand down at it he ignites his flames clearing the rest of it.

[Moving to Clone holding room]

“Oh Lucien...”

On a dune behind the departing Buddha, The Will of the Great Spirit stood wearing a red lace dress ruffling slightly in the light wind. She disappears, following after her charge.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]