Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
Attention
Since this is a war, actions made by anybody that would do something to the environment in a large scale should be mentioned with a bolded Attn: to indicate such a thing at the top or bottom of your post. Participants in the war are encouraged to incorporate these large scale events into their posts. Of course it doesn't have to harm you, just mention that they're happening. This is so that this war would be a lot more interesting.

Pages: 7 12345 Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) [Reply] [New Topic]

> Headquarter Post: Atlas Steel Mill, The Gotei 13's War Headquarters
Itu
Posted: 2008-08-09, 09:43 PM

[ Elusive Grey Tea Spirit ]

Group: Local Resident

The earth shook, a steady rumble making the surroundings tremble, loose stones and pieces of the wall that enclosed the Gotei headquarters fell with a clatter and cloud of dust to the earth. Though far from strong enough to send people falling to the ground, there was a subtle rhythm and aggression to the shaking, and it spread out far from where the three lone Seikazoku members stood before the open gate to their enemy’s sector. At first the source of the minor earthquake could not have been deciphered, but as suddenly as it came and fled, it was felt once more, this time sharper and more violent, sending up cracks in the pavement and asphalt, riveting the ground with fractures.

Oh, and her eyes were closed even as she stepped forward, sending increasingly stronger tremors through the very earth every time her booted foot hit the earth in slick, commanding steps. Even as the Shinigami Kev shot his attacks towards her two comrades, she but moved forward, ignoring the faux idea of casualties falling behind her. They would live. In almost a sleepy, hum-drum manner her vicious poison green eyes opened slightly and she casually began to… speak.

“Your walls will fall, and you will die,” and oh, even as she spoke, the music in her voice seemed to break free from her lips as though it had a will of its own, and the vast walls trembled. Even as her lips curled into a cruel smirk and she hummed under her breath, her voice taking on a life of its own, the beauty of her power rose up with the shuddering earth, its origin suddenly apparent as she zeroed in on the small figure daring to cross before her, the path of this regal monstrosity of a woman. From her, swift and overwhelming, there came a burst of music, slashing forward from her lips in a torrent of destruction. Sound that blasted away the walls that stood before her, and tore at the lone Shinigami at his fallen gate. It was an assault not meant to kill, but to injure and warn, distract. And, how charming, it was set to a satisfyingly brash and violent song that even now echoed subversive strains in their surroundings as the last of the wall that stood before them crumbled and fell dismally to join what debris already littered the filthy, unkempt streets of this dejected city.

There was a curious, bemused light in the poisonous green eyes that glanced over her shoulder to her two comrades, just around a thick mane of ebon hair, set in a fair face. “Looks like I was louder,” she quipped elegantly, eyes glimmering dangerously. And then their lucid gaze turned itself upon the male figure, someone she knew from observation. Spyder Pyresphere. Yes, he was to be the second highest she reported to. Ah, but she had not even been… accepted into their ranks yet. And here she was, an intimidating, wild figure, standing at an even 7’ in height, smiling and clearly long out of her mind.

-------------------
user posted image
[ Toggle Me ]
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Sinneroflust
Posted: 2008-08-10, 06:13 AM

The sin of lust.

DarkOffline

After overcoming his sorrow J.J had revoked his freindship with Niwaban. X turned up on the bridge from a dropship J.J pointed at a gate just close to the bridge outside the mill, a large and rusty old gate that was locked from the inside it was big enough for a large vehicle to go through. X walked over too it. His arm came back and gyros could be heard within his arm before he smashd through the gate with his right palm. the gate flew open and came straight from its hinges and landed meters away. X could do what J.J could not. the pair walked into the steel mill forgrounds.

J.J whipped out his six shooters and began to load them. X initiated his combat systems. 'Ether Drive!' He transmitted a shield over himself. He looked forward to a large building that had taken some damage and had been derilict for years but recant signs of life could be seen. X spread his legs and jumped high and dissapeared into the main building through an old window. J.J was left behind outside no human could perfrom such a feat. He simply walked through the door at the bottom. He entered a large hallway with lights strapped to the cieling he could here hustling and bustling of people walking around inside.

He walked down the corridoor and started to look for x his cyborg friend.
....................................................................................................................................
X walked along the top of the building looking for the large hollow interior. He clutched himself to a ceiling and crawled along the top so he would not be seen. He initiated his camo systems and began to bend light around his metal body making hiself almost invisible.
He reached the corner of a walkway and leapt to the flaw crouching on one knee. He pulled out a combat knife from somehwere. It seemed strange that a cyborg needed a knife assuming the amount of hardware and weaponry he had hardwied into him.

He took a lookaround and saw only shadows and a few spiders, he rushed forwards to the next corner and took a brief look around the corner. He noticed a few shinigami walking away from him he assumed they gaurds carrying out there duties they looked like low level soldiers. He switched on his com link with J.J and declared his position over the screen.
He then ran quitly down the corridoor in the same direction of the shinigami.

-------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Rem-chan
Posted: 2008-08-10, 04:13 PM

o_o

DarkOffline

Hado #54, Haien!

Rem knew that kidou, she had been skimmed with it once before and it left a pretty nasty mark. She didn't want to repeat that scenario so, with the grace of a raging bull instilletoes, she reversed her steps, lurching herself backwards. Both blasts hit inches away from where she laid.

A staggered laugh floated from the back of her throat through her lips, as if sheer anxiety made her gag. Even if it had hit her, she would have laughed. She would never let anyone get the satisfaction of seeing her suffer. Once the dust had settled she attempted to pull herself up and continue her journey into the depths of the gotei basem but she was interrupted.

The ground shook, but it was different from when Rem had made it move. Unlike Rem's abilities, where she was able to will the earth into moving, the ground was moving against it's will. There was a force commanding the dirt, not asking it. Tane gave a chirp and popped his head out from the neck of her shirt. The rumble was terrifying, but familiar; one she herself didn't fear. It was her "buddy." She smirked as the giantess walked past them with ease, taking pleasure in her long strides.

"Looks like I was louder," Altura commented smugly.

"I was counting on it," she muttered.

Once she reclaimed her equilibrium she stood up, turned towards Kev, flashed a smile and saluted. She began to walk backwards into the Gotei HQ, almost skipping with glee. The party had officially started.

"Hate to run, kiddo, but don't worry. I'm gonna leave my friend here to play house with you. Altura," she called to the gargantuan woman. "Play nice now. Try to use your inside voice."

She turned and darted through the dilapidated doorway, hoping that Kev wouldn't think of pursuing her and dismissing Altura. That would be the last mistake he could make. Rem took her for one to be insulted by being denied the chance for blood, and she knew from her own experience that getting this woman ticked off was a bad idea.

Her pace slowed once she was deep enough inside, following the first hall she ran to. The corridor was black, stone on each side, cold and heartless like every place she called home. Cozy, she thought. Her hands locked behind her back as she swayed a bit as she aimlessly wandered, looking the walls up and down, occasionally looking ahead of her to see if the ground sloped or rose. Her mannerisms mocked those of a child in a candy or toy shop.

"Come out, come out where ever you are," she called into the nothingness.

-------------------
user posted image

Gift from Tater~ <3
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Spyder Pyresphere
Posted: 2008-08-10, 08:00 PM

Return of Gotei

DarkOffline

In mere seconds, the gates to the Atlas Steel Mill were torn asunder. Though one could point blame at either side, they could both be held accountable for the destruction. Even through the destruction of both ground and gate, only one person made no effort to move away from the explosions.

Spyder Pyresphere stood amongst the carnage without taking a single step away from where he had been. As the dust cleared, the man was clearly visible from where he was, though his appearance had changed slightly. His armor was gone, and in it's place was a shield of Reinou which surrounded him like an orb. Light blue in color, it hummed as it offered protection to the Shonshi.

With a snap from his fingers, the shield collapsed inwards onto his body. Covering his entire being like an aura, it began to darken until it had once again reverted to it's original form: His black armor.

"That was neither Dew... nor cake." He simply stated, his words echoing in his helmet.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Sinneroflust
Posted: 2008-08-11, 02:55 AM

The sin of lust.

DarkOffline

(John jules 'silver heels')

J.J moved in quickly he croutched behind an old bit of rock debri that had fallen from the celing some time ago. He pulled out a rifle handle and a long barrel he then connected the two together and then clipped a large spinning magazine piece like that of a six shooter to the handle frame. This rifle however had a much better kick than the previous model and now fired ten bullets in a continual flow instead of eight. He loaded a few fire bullets than a few water bullets and then a few secret ones he had kept just for this. He whipped the gun together than put it under his trench coat.

The wind came directly through the large main entrance and blew over the old mound of debri because J.J's coat tassles were swinging in the breeze. He once more pulled ouhis custom six shooters. Jessie appeared in a cloud of shifting purple aura. He quickly turned his attention to J.J. 'Hey you think my timin is good J.J?' 'Yeah for a ghost now you ready we're going to make soem noise.' Jessie's body turned to a visble stretching breeze and began to swirl through out the large room a giant wind picked up caused by jessie's ectoplasm.

J.J jumped up to his feet and began to fire his six shooters at the walls and pillars. [B]Bang! A pillar gave way nder a fire bullet that clipped with a water bullet and caused an etheral storm the size of a bowling ball. He fired off into the roof and caused massive craters from is custom bullets made from the hands of a gun smith and comined with alchemy and ether. J.J and Jessie continued on there rampage.
......................................................................................................................................
('X')

He had reached an opening that lead out onto a balcony much like that of a factory office. He stayed in the shadows as he was further in the main building and shinigami were hustling and bustling about. He began to send his visual data to the Heavenly sword for analasys but thing proved very pointless as they had seen a shinigami millions of times before. X needed some hard data on these spiritual freaks. He jumped and clambered upside down digging his fingers and toes into the ceiling and crawlded along it to the other side of the open factory area.

He left large cracks in the ceiling where he went but tried o keep his trail of destruction to a minimum so he would not be captured or killed. He turned of his ether drive as these guys had ways of picking up on spiritual energy and other magicks. He noticed a large bunch of shinigami gathering below they still looked like low level soldeirs. He stopped for a moment and switched his coms system to Spyder Pyresphere's channel he could not report directly to a shonshi as he had not yet been asigned a division so he felt he must answer to the leader.
'Spyder...Spyder.......Do you copy(Whisper)....My location is inside the main mill factory area. I am not engaging yet. Gathering info. Further orders needed?'
X stayed clinging to ceiling quitly and still as a corpse waiting for a reply.

-------------------
[PM]
[QUOTE]
rema
Posted: 2008-08-13, 12:41 AM

Sinister Smiles Make The Madman

RisaOffline

‘Well now, it didn’t take ‘em that long to attack now did it?’ Siete’s voice was pumping with anticipation as she felt the number of intruders.

The Captain quickened her pace towards the commotion that was taking place at the front gate. She could sense there were at least three unwelcome guests and one shinigami occupying them. “Yea, it seems we’re gonna have our hands full.” Rema replied nonchalantly. It always seemed like Gotei was one of those bases everyone was just itching to destroy.

‘Our? Are ya sayin’ I can-?!’ She didn’t get to finish due to the excitement it brought her. Sure she had been in physical form before, but now she was granted full access to her Mistress’s abilities and powers. It was like releasing a kid into a candy store with fists full of money.

“Yes, but-” Her sentence was cut off by the voice of another that rung through her mind.

"MISTRESS!" The frantic tone in Dicie’s voice silenced the two women. "There are intruders at the front gate! There‘s also one that‘s broken through the Steel Mill doors and one that‘s crumbled the walls! What are we going to do?!' Despite having been trained, the youngest of them never went into a real battle, let alone a war. So, of course when given the task of defense and enemies come to attack, the young man would go back into his child mode.

A sigh escaped the brunettes lips. “Damn it all! Why is everyone so intent on attacking us?!” She changed her direction towards the Steel Mill. Her foot steps stomping into the ground as she saw the giant metal doors open. “I will not have an intruder on my EFFING SHIFT!” Rema quickened her pace as her pupils locked on the area she was in not too long ago. “Dice, you will stay out but watch. If I need you, then join.”

The Personality floated up from the dirt ground and jogged beside the Shinigami Captain, a look of confusion on his face. With his brows furrowed and childish demeanor still in tact, Diciembre noticed his Mistress’s attitude change again. He was starting to worry about that. “If someone else attacks the Mill, should I go into combat?” They began to stalk up to the side of the Steel Mill.

'Wait, wait, wait! Ya mean I’m gonna hafta be in the same form as HIM?! I though ya meant I’ll have my own body!' Siete’s harsh tone rung angrily through Rema’s mind.

“I never said that.” She retorted, reaching a window that was still in tact with only a few cracks. “Siete, Dicie, you two will be in the same body.” Before the Personalities got the option of complaining, “I’ll be fine on my own. You two together will have a better chance at winning and I can only give you one form for the time being.” She paused in her movements so Diciembre could catch up to them.

Once he stood beside her, his usually calm face now distressed like a kid’s, Rema went right down to business and sent Siete to him. The female Personality was conjured within one of Shinigami’s hands, like regular sound would be when compact into a sphere, as it was lifted. Facing Dicie, Rema pressed her open palm to his chest, releasing the other as well as unlocking the mental blocks so they may be able to fight at full use of her own powers. When Siete was nestled with Dicie in the one form the young woman took back her hand. It would be the first time placing them together for a battle, but with past experience she was sure they would do fine.

“Now then, I’ll leave this to you two.” Lifting the strap above her head, she held out the ebony bass instrument. “Siete, I’m sure you know how to use it. And Dicie,” digging through her pockets, Rema shoved three tubes of Glowstick666 into their hands. “Use those only when you are going to use your own attacks.”

“All right.” Siete’s rough, yet feminine and alluring, voice spoke out. She controlled the arms to strap the weapon onto their back and pocket the drug in a pocket of the black suit pants.

“If no one comes for a challenge, either wait and guard the place through the energy waves,” she referred to the mode of transportation Diciembre was using earlier. “Or reconnect with me.” Rema finished sternly, not even getting worried about the possibilities of either of them suffering and needing assistance during battle.

Turning away to face the window, the Shinigami lifted her leg and swiftly kicked through it. Glass shattered and scattered inward, littering the dusty and dirty floor. Shards glittered because of the light outside, but they soon faded into the dull colors of the wires and concrete as the young woman stepped through. Her form blocked that little bit of light in the window, casting a slight shadow within the base. When she landed inside, the male figure of Siete and Dicie behind her, crunching was being heard of metal and glass under her feet, her gaze scanned the area. Debris was everywhere from the damage the intruders caused and were still causing. Rema’s vision soon zoomed in on the three that infiltrated. Two males and one female; the girl just running through a hallway.

Right beside her, the ebony haired male form sighed. Both occupants thinking the same thing about their Mistress: she really is going to get in trouble. But then again it was inevitable. The two Personalities could only go with the flow and see if any trouble really came. Their eyes, irises two different colors of neon green and flaxen yellow, narrowed down on the strangers as well. Dicie remembered the noise of a motorized bicycle that accompanied one of the male figures before them.

“Get the hell outta my base!” Her voice bounced off the walls and echoed thoroughly around every corner of the big room. It was sharp enough to pierce ear drums, yet it wasn’t on the screeching level to knock someone off their feet. Also enough to get attention and spot light onto her, much like her window entrance, and that was exactly what she wanted. Rema put a hand on her hip, the other one pointing a forefinger to the pale boy that had blown off the Steel Mill doors, and gave off the appearance of confidence and fearlessness to any challenge. “Or I’m gonna kick you out!”

This post has been edited by rema on 2008-08-13, 01:17 PM

-------------------
Gotei Revolution. We're not done.
[PM]
[QUOTE]
hiten sage
Posted: 2008-08-13, 08:18 AM

Banned

DarkOffline

Note: 'hiten sage' was banned from the community for failing to adhere to the community standards.
There locked far away inside the ancient interior of the colossal mill, sat a strange figure. The being seemed hard at work on something very important, as the faint trails of light escaped the suffocating grip of darkness, jumping off of the reflective properties his shining spectacles had. The mystifying creature had an outline of a man, but the bold darkness concealed his identity like a mask that hides the features of a face. As one peered through the tiny glass that separated him from them, one would see his hands moving in a sequence of complex motions, much like an art form of some type. The man took a broad step forward, spreading his legs, and quickly striking the wall with his two steady fists, clenched tightly. “Boom…Booom…BOOM!”Each time a blow echoed through the runes of the mill with profound ire, as a shallow exhale followed close behind it ingeniously. The racket was thunderous, and was the decibel equivalent to a firing a shotgun and an exploding grenade, simultaneously. The atmosphere was damp and humid, as one could perceive the glistening moisture that delineated the metal structures of the tiny room and it’s entire.

“Umm….Doctor B…Doctor Byakurai, come quick. Your needed at the front gates...It’s an emergency!” the tender voice of a female shinigami officer, bellowed through the innards of the isolated complex from within, “Doctor...can you hear me, we have visitors. Enemies."

The shinigami officer raised her fist in a series of fluent motions, and started to constantly bang on the seal door, back and forth. She often poked her head into the mirror, for any signs of sufficient life. The noise was unbearable, much like an old-fashion alarm system. The man turned his gaze towards the crazed woman, giving this situation all the required attention.”Enemies”, he mumbled under the gallows of his breathe softy, while placing his finger on his chin, ”hmmm…okay now shut up “The comment stated by the man was plain, rude, and very brash, judging from its average volume to its dull style. Then suddenly everything went completely silent, as a diminutive light could be seen, spiraling in the middle of the blackened void and giving off a “bizzzzzzz” resonance .The woman’s hand went to hit the metal wall again, but ceased in the middle of its course; as her eyes widened, mouth dropped extensively, and her hair started to stand vertically on her head for some uncanny reason. From inside the room, the radiant light had grown to a more familiar stage, a hadou of the great kidou arts. Now multiple light beams scattered across the atmosphere riotously ,and collided with metal plated walls surrounding the its core .The air in the room began to spew danger electric shocks of various sizes as it crackled with each point of contact ,first miniature sparks, then seconds later massive lighting bolts capable of lethal injuries to anyone or anything. The azure luminosity gave a sinister chill to the room –as it turned on and off- casting numerous amounts of shadows on the man’s facial structure. His eyes were fully open and eyebrows slanted downwards, as a vast quantity of wrinkles seemed to overlay the natural frame of his facial structure. The dazzling glow bounced rapidly from object to wall, wall to desk, and desk to him as it continued its journey in a circular pattern. Then came the final part, he closed his stance and placed his two fingers out, aiming at the shinigami officer on the other side. A new energy creep slowly along the boards of his mysterious face, as an evil expression drew itself onto his features. He had already fired the electrical burst from his fingers.

Reality seemed as if it had made a compromise or deal will time, as the speed of everything in existence slowed down drastically, much like the infamous matrix fashion. There stood the man –with an electric bolt gliding towards the young girl – as the evil smirk on his face, stretched out his jaws and the width of his visage. Then it transformed to a wicked smile. It was like an instant replay that could be watched countless times over, the excitement and the power that this man exhibited through sheer will was simply, astounding. To think the human mind was incompetent was a common misconception that many higher entities made. Although it is brittle and frail, it is the only organ vessel containing vast storages of knowledge to all things. Like the lemonade motto, just add water, well the brain is no different, just add concentration. The bolts crawled along his arms, but yet he was not affected. The blast sent a small range of ripples that impaled the airspace, as it continued to draw closer to its destined target.

Then time took its normal pace, and resumed.

Helpless from the fatal assault, the female shinigami covered her face from the dread horror that was approaching her personal space.”PTzzzzzzk” She screamed in an ear-splitting tone that could probably tear the heavens in halves, yet she was unharmed. Instead all the lights in the compound were on, and the circuit box next to her was rent into pieces as the sparks –from the discharge-recycled the wasted energy. The box let out a last echo of life, and then quickly died into twisted accumulation of low-pitched sounds. There stood the man, exposed to the fluorescent beams of the light. His snow white hair covered the left side of his face, his skin was of a russet hue that was like a caramel candy bar, and his suit was all of a pallid color; from the shoes to the elongated leather coat. He brushed his hands through his hair gently, unveiling the other side of his old face. He locked a strong glare at the young female for overacting to his destructive attack, his topaz became almost transparent, as he tilted his head backward and the light penetrated its surface. His teeth were clench tightly in his mouth –even though one could not see it – his jaws slightly protruded from the rest of his face side. Overall he was of a healthy stature, being athletic really allowed him to stay in the maximum physical shape. Although he understood the term, mind over matter quite well, and knew that bodily exercise profit little when compared to the mind.

He slowly trotted over to the window where the girl stood in an utter shock mood. Along the way he began to hum, out of boredom and to entertain himself while walking at a snail’s pace. The desk he had left was neat and well organized, but books inhabited the whole room, engulfing the tiny place to a number of towering buildings made from manuscripts. Old books, new books, and even STD books he had it all, and read most of them in his former life.

Finally reaching the area where the -now cuddled up-young girl was located at, he tapped her shoulder.”Ms...please radio me next time an emergency comes up, but I apologize for startling you…”,he leaned forward with a hand,”…you can show me where the exit is…”

“GET UP AND SOUND THE ALARM!” There was a musty window with a top view to the outside where they were standing. “Where are these intruders at?” he mumbled in a calm tone of voice, while lagging his eyes out the window. There below was a host of intruders that already managed to get past the sturdy twin gates, which protected the mill from any further harm. From what he could see, it looked like a gathering of high class Seika’s with just one odd person that stood out unique.

“GET UP AND SOUND THE ALARM”, he yelled directly at the girl again, while grabbing his zanpaktou from his sash.

“Um...sir the alarm on for over an hour now”, she responded in a tense, yet smooth voice.

Oh...I knew that.” Byakurai said briefly

Without any additional time, he jumped through the window like that of a demented person with a suicidal mentality, but he was shinigami. That was the good part about this ordeal, being dead really helped with tough situations.

Byakurai descended rapidly to the ground, but he had positioned his bent leg to land on his other perfectly. The dust rose from the earth beneath as Byakurai landed with a loud,”Thud”. As the cloud settled, he was already standing with an open palm pointing towards the one who was being the most annoying. Another female walked along the path to the Gotei headquarters, yet with each step, it caused Byakurai to bounce up and down on his rear. He casually stood up often wobbling and tumbling over, trying to maintain his balance on the shifting earth plates.

“Your walls will fall, and you will die,”

“How rude and idiotic of you to say that”, Byakurai screamed at the top of his lungs, while cuffing his steady hands around his mouth to increase the distance of the reverberation. He had hoped to catch the crazy girl’s attention, but with all that rambling she was doing, who knows. His face was still clutching the plain, sincere composure through his anger and rage.

“Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle. Hadou 64# Raikōhō”

His hand started to tremble, as unseen particles of energy spiraled around the center of his hand. First, a miniature orb could be seen, but seconds later a gigantic globe of black energy resonated viscously. His mind was sure, his heart focused, and his eyes was filled with courage, as he released the energy from is palm. It felt like time had stopped or slowed, as the energy trailed to its target with profound mass. The entire ground path of the steel mill in which the enemy once stood was devoured into black flames. Bykaurai held his ground as the last bits of energy expelled from his body, and his arm recoiled back dangerously. The blast would have flung his body off balance if it wasn’t for his quick reflex and wide stance he maintained.

If you survived that…then your fight is with Doctor B ,and you can’t kill already dead beings”, he said in a grim tone, while brushing the dirt stains that had been collected on the bottom edges of his creamy colored robes.

[PM]
[QUOTE]
Sinneroflust
Posted: 2008-08-13, 09:31 AM

The sin of lust.

DarkOffline

J.J stopped firing and turned to the shouting person behind him, a shinigami. he heard 'out of my base' or something along those lines. He new from the look in the enemies eyes she was not going to back down but then again nor was he. Jessie stopped his windy assault on the large complex and reformed by J.J's side. 'See this thing here lil shinigami, its my baby i made it myself this baby can pump 10 in one consecuative blow. Thing is i havn't been able to field test it yet so im afraid your target practice.'

Jessie Jumped up and his body began to turn into a dark purple and also began to split. His form changed to small cartridges that dove into the Rifle. The gun then began to glow. J.J pulled on the trigger and let of a warning round at the ceiling. Bang! The ceiling took more damage than he realised a large hole was left with all the rock and debri facing in almost like the force drove all the structure towards the sky. 'Jessie!, too strong!' He then bent on one knee and took focus down the edge of the barrel.

Listen here lil shinigami, best be movin on if you know whats good for ya! My Freind you just see come out the end of that there barrel are not no push-over he's the ghost of a very famous guy from the real world you might of heard of him. Jessie james the fastest gunman that ever lived and guess what he's [censored]ed that he's had no action in a few centuries!'

-------------------
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2008-08-13, 02:33 PM

Mugendai Touken

Group: Root Administrator

DarkOffline

OoC:

-------------------
user posted image
Thanks to IBF for the awesome sig~
[PM]
[QUOTE]
hiten sage
Posted: 2008-08-13, 04:31 PM

Banned

DarkOffline

Note: 'hiten sage' was banned from the community for failing to adhere to the community standards.
Ooc:how about combine both.its better to have detail and length.
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Banzai
Posted: 2008-08-14, 12:56 AM

Because you just can't beat that classic taste!

DarkOffline

Perhaps the kid had entered on a better note than he originally anticipated. Following his actions was another surprise guest (this one with enough brawn to burst through the Mill’s outer wall), and shortly after him, the spacey girl he’d sailed over moments previous waltzed on in. Hopefully his actions would spark further calamity within the Shinigami headquarters, especially in having knocked down the gates with some raw dramatics, and with the likes of a high-ranking Seikazoku fellow standing on the doorstep, one might bet their money that the show was only beginning. To give this kid the label of “intruder” didn’t fit at all; trend-setter was more like it.

The one gunslinger was too far gone; it didn’t seem like anyone would put a stop to that reckless rampage. As for the other- Wait, where did that guy go? No matter, the only one left had been the girl… That is, until she cavorted off into the lion’s den with a certain childish demeanor that might either get her killed or laughed at. The fiasco did have a certain ironic hilarity to it, what with the Gotei 13’s proud, hard at work war-brain having been degraded to that of a playground for fighters whose bloodlust remained unfulfilled. Just what could the authoritative muscle do now, one had to ask themselves.

Eventually, and as it was to be expected, reinforcements arrived in the attempt to halt the ruckus taking place within their base of operations, one aiming a blast of Shinigami kidou to a target beyond the walls, while another made a rather flashy entrance of her own. There was something to be respected about a woman who busted through glass, but even that action didn’t seem to deter the boy’s attention. Ever since he’d blown down the doors with the spider bombs, his stance hadn’t shifted whatsoever. On that solitary spot his feet were locked, not budging despite the increasing commotion around him. Finally, he started looking around, never moving his eyes, but only his head, nearly to the point where he seemed creepily robotic. Once his head reached as far as it could go, the boy repositioned his feet so he faced the Mill’s inner-workings completely. As his gaze went here and there, he looked in the direction of Rema, but not at her; more like through her. Her presence wasn’t acknowledged, for she was irrelevant to this kid’s mission.

Everything taking place within his surroundings became seemingly sluggish all of a sudden, and noise appeared drained-out completely. The only thing to be heard: barely-audible, ongoing music originating from the pale youth’s wireless earbuds. Probably a bit too loud by healthy standards, constantly did the music play (some kind of orchestral tune by the sound of it), leaving no other room for possible distractions to hear. The Shinigami Captain’s warning went entirely unrecognized, especially seen in the brazen actions the boy took next.

He started running.

Not retreating to the entryway as he’d been advised, nor sprinting for cover or anything of the sort. Just running, and at the rambunctious Taichou, without any means of hesitation or caution. As his mad dash commenced, something unforeseen until now took place: the boy ignited with dark-blue energy, almost flame-like, yet interestingly flowing, resembling water to a degree, too. The ethereal coating enraptured his entire person, flaring up a decent foot and a half away from his body and rummaged his clothing about as if wind shot up from the ground. Yet once he got within a semi-close proximity of Rema, the shroud collapsed against his physique in the blink of an eye, forming a thin, blue veil which prominently outlined him. The boy jumped off the ground and into the air not a second later, looking to careen himself into the structure behind her. Since his body wasn’t closed in on itself, though, it left himself open to catch himself as to prevent unnecessary self-inflicted harm. Exactly what the boy planned to grab onto remained a mystery however, as it was a vertical drop no matter which way you looked at it.

Just as quickly as he had ran towards Rema did the kid scale up the wall in almost cat-like style, and without a moment’s pause, he ventured through the broken window which his unheeded Captain counterpart had taken the time to so graciously bust open for him. An apparent parkour practitioner, where he received his nimbleness went without question, but as to what he could actually grab onto could only see upon closer inspection. Up and down the wall behind Rema where the kid had put his hands were a series of practically identical rows, four holes in each, where was precisely where he’d put his fingers, like he’d made his own ledge in the wall itself. Similarly, where his feet had been placed did long indentions resemble rough ovals remain. Exactly how the kid managed to pull such a stunt would go unanswered, though, as he now continued his advancement into the Gotei 13’s headquarters even further as to fulfill the objective imposed upon him. Slinking through the darkening corridor without pause or concern, he set out to locate the subject in which he'd been dispatched for. Now it was just a matter of time…

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Sinneroflust
Posted: 2008-08-14, 08:11 AM

The sin of lust.

DarkOffline

’ Looks like that guys doing his own thing!, oh well here we go time to get a lil help out of here and let J.J do his thing' X switched his com channel to the bridge of the heavenly sword that crawled the skies above. ’ Launch the anima!' The com Fizzed then went dead. X switched from cammo to combat mode. Some machinery that had been dead for decades lay underneath him as he hung from the ceiling. He dropped down to the floor diving and splitting the old machines as his heavy body tore through them. He landed on all fours crouched like an animal to the floor.

His body rose and whipped into place as he found his footing his face or mask began to spin in place, he was adjusting his vision within his head unit. He took a battle stance and whipped out his energy blade from his right arm. He quickly turned on his ether drive and focused the ether drives power into the blade. 'Ether Drive, Arc Blade!!' He swept his blade from the floor up to the heavens, releasing a trail of power and energy that cut straight through the buildings ceiling.

After the dust had settled and the rowing of the odd placement of shinigami had stopped he looked up through the massive hole in the roof to see a giant mecha reaching in towards him.
'Agh anima your here lets go shall we let me inside.' The mecha picked up the cyborg and placed him near his chest a small opening appeared as metal plates and a sliding door opened up to receive x. He slipped inside and plugged himself into the control seat and then put a wire into the back of his head unit. he merged with the controls then took absolute control of his mecha, The Anima. He pulled away from the building making a loud bang with its footsteps.

The large mecha was quite like an E.S unit it had a sliding auto gun on its right and left arm and a blade underneath its right forearm that would extend in battle. X and The Anima were not here for that though. X turned on his reactor and the giant began to take flight with a great howl from within itself. X and his mecha rose up above the ground and then began to fly away, up and away that is. He had retained the information he was looking for and was returning to his home aboard the sky battleship, the Heavenly sword.

-------------------
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Kumokosi-Kun
Posted: 2008-08-14, 08:35 AM

The Lone Wolf

DarkOffline

"Hate to run, kiddo, but don't worry. I'm gonna leave my friend here to play house with you. Altura,"

Kev gave a shocked look as he saw his enemy enter towards the gate as she left with those words. He turned towards her and began to move but he stopped looking back at the last two enemies, the large figure and the one they called “Spyder”. He gave an annoyed look as he easily deflected the two kidos he sent towards them as he took a step back and began to think. “These guys are obviously not on me level” he said to himself as he kept his eyes locked on Spyder. Kev could suddenly feel more reiatsu around him, as some felt familiar. “It doesn’t matter! My job is to protect our headquarters with my life!” he said as he pulled out his zanpaktou letting the glare shine off of I onto Spyder’s face.

”Alright.” Kev said as sweat dropped from his face and he took a slow gulp. He quickly turned his head towards the giant figure as he ran towards it in a quick succession. “I’ll deal with this thing first!” he said as he tightened his grip on his blade. He gave a quick look through as he jumped in the air. Alright, whatever it is, it’s quite big, so I have to use tactics!” he said quietly to himself as he began to run around in circles around the figure. “Alright, it’s time!” he said to himself as he stopped and pointed his blade straight at Altura.

”It’s time!” he said out loud as his reiatsu started to burst from around him increasing it greatly. “I want them to know not to underestimate me!” he said as he began to give a quiet grunt as his reiatsu continued to surge out from around him. He then spoke one word until his next movements, “Kire!”. The sudden burst began to gather towards him once more as it covered his blade which began to glow in a bright blue light. He suddenly released his blade as he began to break apart into thousands of tiny glowing pieces as he put his hands down. “I didn’t think I’d have to release my shikai soon” he said in a extremely serious tone, with a killing intent in his eyes. He suddenly ran to one corner of the enemy as one large claw had now formed next to him and he pointed his finger down as the claw was sent digging into the floor creaking a large crack.

”Next!” he said on the other side of Altura, with slight more speed as he made another large crack with his other formed claw. “And again!” he said on the 3rd corner making another crack. “And finally!” he said as he made the final forth crack in a ground, which now showed the ground all under his enemy all cracked up and very fragile. “Now!” he said throwing his hands up as the two claws threw themselves in the air and Kevin began to summon another kido. “O Lord, Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!” he said as he threw his palm into the floor. “Hado #33, Sōkatsui!” he shouted out as the blue fireball came crashing into the floor beneath Altura as the flames started to come blasting out from under her.

“AND FINALLY!” he shouted he said as he jumped up in the air leaving Altura to be burned, he now floated next to his two claws as he looked at Spyder. “Go!” he said as the two claws was sent flying towards him, claws extended and ready to rip off the flesh of their enemy ahead of them. Kev landed to watch it all play out as he was taking extremely large gasps. “All that took a large tool on my reiatsu..” he began to say as he looked at his left ankle to see it was burned from his kido since he was so close. “At this rate, I won’t last long” he said grunting as he waiting for a result from both attacks.

This post has been edited by Kumokosi-Kun on 2008-08-14, 08:36 AM

-------------------
user posted image

[PM]
[QUOTE]
MastrJ
Posted: 2008-08-14, 08:40 AM

Lost.

Quoted(ref) Raisurinu (on 13 August, 2008, 03:33 PM PDT)

OoC:

OOC:

Why complain when you are not even battling in here? You don't have to read in what you are not battling in... blink.gif

Anyway, as the "Gotei Judge" in a totally different matter. Each Gotei 13 member in any battle has one so called "Blank Card". Merely throw it at any opponent (not at yourselves or any other Gotei 13 member) in the battle are you in. Write "OCC: I threw this blank card at (name)." when doing that AND!!!! this doesn't kill them or affect them or any battle in anyway.

Then notify me where you threw it at, to receive the special item.

On topic...:
A big wooden create made by the 13th Captain,eep within the heart of the fortress started to rumble. No captain except for the 13th Captain himself knew where teh box was located at. Soon a bits of light began to break through the cracks in the box, where eventually it exploded. Little orbs or light soon started to go crazy in the dark room and eventually busted the door locking them inside. They scattered through the whole fortress eventually finding each Gotei 13 member and quickly hid in the left sleeve of their uniform. The orb of light carefully positioned itself in a safe location within reach and without the possibility of falling out. It then transformed into a card with nothing on both sides...

-------------------
♫
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2008-08-14, 06:44 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

OoC:

Amongst the chaos that was beginning at the Gotei's base dark wings were seen from afar. The distance between the wings and Gotei's base was negligible, since the same moment the wings were noticed from a far, the wings had already arrived near the Gotei's base.

But it didn't stop there.

The wings collided into the walls of the already wreaked base. The walls looked as if an orb, that had a radius of one mile, was embedded itself into the wall and left a dent there. Close enough, but not really. The material that built the wall blew inwards further destroying the complex. As of now, Gotei had no walls to hide behind.

Raisuinu stood there howling in laughter, the dark aura, which fueled his attack, now fading away. The last from his battle with Author.

"Come out you little insects! It's time to finish what I started a year ago!", Raisurinu roared at the people who dwelled inside. "Bring out that pathetic taicho of yours and I'll show you how weak and useless he really is." Raisurinu sneered, "It's about time for the weak to fend for themselves."

Raisurinu placed his hands on both Zarion and Zrion waiting for the masses of Shinigami to come and retaliate against himself and the others that had also begun a siege upon the Gotei's base. Most of them similar to the man he met at the Seikazoku's base.

Raisurinu grinned a bit and yelled out towards them, "Wanna see who can take out the most big guys out first?"

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Ivan
Posted: 2008-08-14, 10:13 PM

Viva La Zero!

DarkOffline

“How…unruly.”

The twelfth division captain had decided to vacate the company offices shortly upon discovering that the Gotei Head Quarters were groin deep in offensive ner do wells. A ranking officer informed him of this when he staggered through the doors missing an arm and vomiting blood. In all actuality the man had simply gurgled a few times and cried about his arm before expiring in a pool of his own blood and excrement before the seated captain, but Toushiso was good at filling in blanks.

And now, thrust out of the calm order of his impromptu office and into the madness of the fray, the captain of the twelfth division set about the work set before him with a quiet determination. For, when there is chaos order must swiftly follow.

Toushiso Shuichiro moved calmly across the dirt field. He never hurried, he never rushed; he operated with an efficiency of motion, moving at the pace that his labor dictated. He seemed completely oblivious to the carnage about him, save for the times when he was forced to step over a mangled corpse or around a frantic battle. The captain would occasionally slide out his watch and flip it open, scrutinizing the measured movements of the hands before sequestering it away. Nearby a group of Shinigami was fleeing from the front. They passed by the Captain without a second’s glance.

“Isaac Bellicov.” A pale hand snaked out, grabbing a fleeing Shinigami by the hem of his robes. With a wretched scream the officer whirled about and, with eyes screwed tightly shut and fingers wrapped tightly around the pommel of his blade, began slashing and stabbing frantically.

“Isaac Bellicov.” The hands were behind him now, gripping his shoulders like vices. His muscles seized up and froze in mid slash.

“Isaac…” Captain Shuichiro let the boy’s shoulders go. The muscles uncoiled and, with no tension- the sword fell out of his hands and to the dirt. The Captain leaned forward, pointing a single finger towards a particularly gruesome and cliché battle close by.

“The fight is that way.” With a re-assuring little pat on the head and a gentle nudge the Captain left, his clean white robes flapping gently in the breeze. The man remained frozen for a few moments, his mouth opening and closing feebly before he silently crawled away to find a good hiding spot beneath the ground.

Shuichiro moved silently across the battlefield, hands folded behind his back. He watched as a Shinigami fought off an invading hoard. He was –for a time- a spectator for the carnage wrought within the Forge building. He even gave a few of the enemies a moment’s pause. Yet he continued onwards, skirting the fray and going about his business with the silent resolve of a man prepared to ignore everything that did not pertain to his specific mission.

He slipped into a hole in the side of the forge and, taking a moment’s time to get his bearings and check that his paperwork was all in order, headed off into the innards and the wreckage.

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Rem-chan
Posted: 2008-08-15, 07:02 AM

o_o

DarkOffline

"Where IS everyone?" Rem huffed

Her voice just barely resonated off the dense, concrete walls. She didn't know where she had wandered to, but she had managed to avoid all interesting Gotei personnel. The only ones she had encountered were the lowest grunts, the ones with little backbone but a lot of lip. They were easily taken care of, especially after the little show she had put on. A gentle smile filtered through her frustration as she recalled the incident.

One of the shinigami wanted to show prowess in the front lines. He was brave; his chest puffed out like a peacock and his sword steady, pointed at Rem. He had tried so hard to be a man amongst mice. But Rem just laughed at him, a beautiful and horrible laugh. And then she walked toward him, grabbing the end of his then quivering sword. She tossed it aside and smoothly grabbed his arm, bending it behind him and facing him towards his comrades, his back pressed against her chest.

The fear, it had radiated off of him like the smell of burning sugar in a pastry chef's kitchen. It was beautiful and fragrant to her, and she was sure that all of his friends could smell it for they had similar expressions on. A cold sweat had broken out on all of their faces. They thought she was going to break his arm. They were half right.

She ran her free hand through his hair, almost as if she were trying to straighten the tufts of curls that covered his delicate head. "What's your name, Pretty?"

The shinigami squirmed, but she only tightened her grip on his arm. "Let go of me you scum!" he retorted.

Rem tsked him and shook her head. Her nails dug into his scalp, pulling on his hair and tilting his head back. "Not what I asked you," she hissed into his ear. "What's your name?"

"GO DIE."

"Go Die?" she pursed her lips into a surprised expression. "I wonder what nationality that is. Well, Go Die, I'd like you to deliver a message. Go tell your big, bad captains to come out and play. We've come all the way from the Seikazoku base to come see you! There are even some others-- you probably saw him, the man on the motorcycle-- who came too. It would leave us so disappointed if we didn't get to spend some time together."

The shinigami fought against her harder, thrusting his whole body around. Rem frowned and shook her head.

"Be sure to tell them that, especially Hitsugaya. I think Spyder would be upset if he didn't get to see his good friend once. You're dismissed."

She twisted the shinigami's wrist and pulled it behind him, straightening it out. In one swift motion she placed a foot on his back and pushed hard. There was a glass-shattering scream as the man's arm was torn right off the bone, ligaments splitting audibly. The chunk of his hair in her hand came out as his body was thrust into his group of two other shinigami. They screamed and ran off without their comrade.

The man was screaming as he writhed on the floor. Rem walked over to him, his arm in her hand, blood dripping down her legs, splattered across her face and shirt staining the bright yellow a strange shade of reddish-brown in spots. She pointed his own arm at him.

"You better tell them, or I'm going to be very cross with you," she said as she squatted down next to him. "And, uh, you're still alive. I could do a lot worse than this here." She held his wrist so that she could make his hand wave to him, and smiled.

By sheer will power, the man got to his feet and ran off, leaving a thick trail of dark blood behind him. Rem drew a smiley face on the concrete before tossing the arm to the side and wandering off down another hallway. It had led her to where she stood now, in the center of an empty room. The walls were lined with mounted weapons, none of which were sharpened or functional enough to be utilized.

Across the room there was a singular chair. It looked severely misplaced, much like she felt at the moment. She deduced that the chair and herself were kindred spirits. She opened her arms and walked toward it.

"My friend," she said to the chair, "we meet in the most unlikely of places. Let us spend some time together!"

It was plain and wooden with no arms, a sullied shade of oak brown. Rem pushed down on the seat to make sure it was sturdy, and then sat. She lifted her hips so that she could remove the pack of cigarettes and lighter from her pocket. She opened the pack. One left. She was going to saver it. She got as comfortable as she could and lit the cigarette. It took a few clicks of the lighter before a small, labored flame appeared and set the tobacco into ash.

Tane fluttered out of her shirt and perched on the back of the chair. He shirped and shook his entire, tiny bird body. He had been nestled in there for quite some time. He must have been stiff. Rem pat him on the head and he nuzzled the palm of her blood soaked hand affectionately. Droplets of blood clung to the feathers on his head.

"Aw, damn," Rem muttered. She balanced the cigarette in between her lips and whipped her hands all over her shirt, shorts and legs. "Tane, you got blood all over your head. You messy little thing."

She put him in her lap and took a clean corner of her shirt and delicately cleaned the blood off of his head. He squirmed a bit, but mostly cooperated with her. It was an oddly affectionate act for such a brutish woman.

When she finished, Tane fluttered from her lap and began to circle the room, stretching his wings out. He chirped at her as if to say 'what now?' She took a deep drag, ash crackling and burning at the tobacco stick. She let the smoke trail out through her nose.

"Now we wait," she said as she leaned back, her eyes following him around the room. "We'll let them find us. It's much easier."

-------------------
user posted image

Gift from Tater~ <3
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Kisuke Anuzuna
Posted: 2008-08-15, 12:47 PM

If only you could show me....your.... heart....

DarkOffline

((OOC: sorry so short kinnda tired))

While Kisuke waited for the dust to clear a hell butterfly visited him relying a message:“This is 2nd Division’s 3rd Seat. The enemy has shown itself in front of our headquarters. In response, I’m taking offensive force until I receive assistance. I also request Kisuke Anuzuna’s immediate return to headquarters as assistance. If anyone is in range of headquarters, please respond and act promptly”. As kisuke listened to the message he couldn't help but let out a sarcastic remark. "Don't ya think kev? in any case your late.", sighed kisuke. Kisuke readied himself as the man came out of the smoke. It was obviously another seikazoku "lackey", but he knew not to underestimate. " Whats your name kid?" chuckled kisuke as he grabbed his guns.

kisuke waited for an answer and before his opponent could reply he laughed again. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask a dead man for his name, thats just rude!" Kisuke was determined to take this battle even with out belittling his opponent as he usually did.

-------------------
user posted image

[PM]
[QUOTE]
Rem-chan
Posted: 2008-08-15, 02:53 PM

o_o

DarkOffline

OOC: Kisuke, who are you talking too? o_o;; Me or someone else?

-------------------
user posted image

Gift from Tater~ <3
[PM]
[QUOTE]
Raisurinu
Posted: 2008-08-15, 04:18 PM

Mugendai Touken

DarkOffline

OoC: There's three people outside right now, Me, Spyder, and Altura. I believe. I for one am not a Seikazoku lackey and if Kisuke was talking to me let's just say it wouldn't be pretty. Spyder would definitely NOT be a Seikazoku "lackey" considering he is the leader of Seika, the muse likely person to fall under the Seika "lackey" category would be Altura. However, if he was refering to Rem then he should really read these posts more. .-. But mreh. Answer nao, Kisuke. D:

-------------------
user posted image
[PM]
[QUOTE]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic]