Keiichi Anime Forever Forum - anime news, chat, discussion, and more for anime otakus

Join the KAF Discord server. Relive those memories you pushed deep down.
  [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

> Pinecone ;D, Some characters, maybe just one or two..
PineconeFTW
Posted: 2008-03-24, 09:03 AM

Wannabe Otaku

Group: Local Resident

DarkOffline

I'd like it to be on the record that I'm not a big fan of Sci-fi, or The Future, per say... I am, however a fan of TV shows, and Roleplays, so without further ado, my really crappy character bios...

Name: Xiroh
secks: Male
Type: Biologically altered human
Abnormal eccentricities: At the time of Xiroh's birth, he was pronounced dead, as he was not breathing, and no heartbeat were detected. However, to the grieving family's surprise, they received a call from the morgue stating that they had somehow made a mistake, and that they needed to come down as quickly as possible.
At the age of 10, he lost an arm in an intradimensional portal, and tried to fix it himself. His arm could have been spared if he hadn't made it worse, and so they replaced it with a mechanical arm. Because of this, he aspires to become a Doctor.
Birthdate: October 20th, 3084
Appearance: About 6'2, when he's not slouching his shoulders, and short black hair. He always wears a red overcoat, and a loose black and white shirt underneath it. He never wears gloves, he doesn't think that he needs to hide the appendage connected to his shoulder, but he doesn't need to use it as a threat, either. He wears loose blue jeans, and brown combat boots.
Home town: Kazka, Earth
A very small rebellion camp, which is against the government. The reason that he is so proficient with a gun is because he came from a town constantly attacked by bandits and world police.

((Well, thats all for now, I suppose...More later ^^))
[PM]
[QUOTE]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]